The New Raith Rovers Thread

Should return in the Championship though surely as Partick and Dunfermline carry a large away support. Wonder if they drew Rangers or Celtic in the cup if there would be a rush to put the seats back. 
How many of those seats are not damaged by flying footballs in training also. I see a net at the home end but not at the other end.

What happened here?

I am aware that Regan was booked for dissent towards the Linesman, but things must have escalated later as he wasn't sent off.

SCOTTISH LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (TUNNOCKS CARAMEL WAFER CUP)

1 MATCH  07/09/2019 167346   REGAN HENDRY (RAITH ROVERS F.C.)            1 MATCH 

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/5594/los11-19-september-2019.pdf

23 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

What happened here?

I am aware that Regan was booked for dissent towards the Linesman, but things must have escalated later as he wasn't sent off.

Is it not because he was booked up at Dingwall too? Think it’s only 2 bookings for a suspension in the Challenge Cup. 

What happened here?
SCOTTISH LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (TUNNOCKS CARAMEL WAFER CUP)
 1 MATCH  07/09/2019 167346   REGAN HENDRY (RAITH ROVERS F.C.)            1 MATCH 

At least he won’t be playing in the challenge cup game then. That’s what we all want. We want to rest players in that game..

22 minutes ago, true_rover said:
24 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:
Sums up the tournament
Mickey Mouse rules

Pretty standard for most cup competitions.

Time the ruling was changed then as it stands its punitive

Still a Mickey Mouse tournament

Just had wee lookie and its 3 bookings in SC for a player who enters in the first 3 rounds and 2 thereafter

Edited by Rovers_Lad

9 hours ago, airdrie_3 said:

You played well yesterday! I’ve heard Davidson getting a lot of stick but he strolled yesterday! Hopefully your goalies injury isn’t too serious! Good luck rest of season, Falkirk are shite so yous should win this league!

Cheers. 

Likewise, hope David Hutton recovers soon as well. 

Big games next week. Top 4 teams all meet. Our record at station park in recent years is rank, but a win would give us a huge boost going into the falkirk game. I fancy falkirk to inflict east fife's first defeat next week, so a win would give us huge confidence and lay down a marker that the rank away form has ceased.

You played well yesterday! I’ve heard Davidson getting a lot of stick but he strolled yesterday! Hopefully your goalies injury isn’t too serious! Good luck rest of season, Falkirk are shite so yous should win this league!

The injury to the keeper was down to Davo not just heading a simple ball over the top for a throw in.

14 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

The injury to the keeper was down to Davo not just heading a simple ball over the top for a throw in.

Indeed! And then he did his usual scream and moan at everyone and take no responsibility. Was good to see Sando immediately tell him it was on him and to just concentrate on defending the corner.