The New Raith Rovers Thread

43 minutes ago, grumswall said:
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Its not as simple as that.

There are obviously other factors but that is a big reason we struggle at times.

In six competitive away games, Raith have conceded 16 goals. That certainly doesn't suggest teams are 'sitting in'.

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

Because every other team in the league sits in making it hard to break them down whereas Falkirk haven't.

36EFEAAA-55DC-465C-86DF-02F21FAC45E0.jpeg

It's quite interesting and amusing to see what other supporters think of their team.Some supporters appear to be blinkered to how good their team is.Even the Raith players are at it, a quote from Lewis Allan in the courier about the East Fife game. " We seemed up for it and were in control of the game".Everybody sees it differently.

It's quite interesting and amusing to see what other supporters think of their team.Some supporters appear to be blinkered to how good their team is.Even the Raith players are at it, a quote from Lewis Allan in the courier about the East Fife game. " We seemed up for it and were in control of the game".Everybody sees it differently.

If that’s the rovers when they’re up for it, then I’d love to play them when they aren’t

10 hours ago, grumswall said:
11 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:
Just watched the highlights and it would appear we have a cracking wee team. Tait in particular was a thorn in Falkirks side. Why can’t we replicate this away from home. Boggles the mind.

Because every other team in the league sits in making it hard to break them down whereas Falkirk haven't.

Aye,  we fairly sat back  :lol: scored 4 my snowflake friend  . :shutup

Edited by tazz1903
forgot

Partick away in the next round please, pumped out and with few £s to show for it.

Would have been Dundee but I just noticed they took the sensible option too.

I really  want out ASAP before we lose more players.

Edited by Scottydog