Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Having watched McGlynn's latest interview, I'd be happy just to give him free reign over the club. He's had a turbulent week, or 11 months, but the man just loves the Rovers. *

IMG_9533.jpg.5686b3ff81325f5977ad458b3d803fb1.jpg

*i reserve the right to delete this if we pick up 0 points from the next 2 games.
I'd give him free reign because he seems to wind so many people up.

He left a cushty role at celtic because he believes he is able to help our club. He was probably on more at celtic, while getting to see alot of places throughout Europe. He isn't perfect, far from it. He does genuinely love our club though.

McGlynn  loves the Rovers....unlike Messrs Locke and Hughes...AND Smith!!

Edited by Wee Sandy

Weekly e-mail says that a squad addition is coming very soon.

It’s going to be Daniel Armstrong. My pal walked past him in the Indoor Market on Monday.

It’s going to be Daniel Armstrong. My pal walked past him in the Indoor Market on Monday.

Must be Karamoko Dembele.

50 minutes ago, Enigma said:

He was in the Carlton in Temolehall buying fudge donuts on Tuesday 

22 minutes ago, roarytheraver said:

Must be cammy lewis

21 minutes ago, roarytheraver said:

Must be cammy lewis

Mate, that's two guys.

Uninspiring to say the least. 

I thought he looked quite bright in spells last year coming off the bench. I don't think I'd be comfortable with him leading the line in games but if he's used much like Jack Smith was, I think he'll be fine.

We needed almost anyone for a few weeks until the Vaughan/Dingwall/Victoria bonanza arrives.

He’ll do a job. Might struggle once the others return but we’ll see. He was decent enough when he got up to speed last season, I felt.

Yeah looked fine in the games he featured in last season. It’s somebody at least.

Happy with Gullan, all round a far better player than Lewis Allan and can play in one of the wider positions aswel.

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Did he ask how his broken arm was ?

Happy with Gullan returning. Decent for this level, got better as he got more game time, gives us something different up front and adds number especially in terms of recognised strikers.

Gullan will do a lot better now that we've not got three defensive midfielders who lacked creativity, and he'll be one of our leading forwards rather than fitting into a system around Nisbet.