The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We certainly shouldn't be associating ourselves with poisonous witches like Sturgeon, regardless of the occasion, and it's certainly not something we should be broadcasting in an official capacity.

If that's the best Val McDermid can do for the club she would be better off finding another pet project.

Here here

Someone from Falkirk has accidentally dropped their sprogs off in the wrong thread, can they come and collect them please, this isn't tumble tots.
[emoji23][emoji23] [emoji23]

No, no wait! Seriously!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Multi team forum yadda yadda... Just dropped by to see how our fife brethren are doing on the eve of the season. Puckered and edgy it seems. Sound. Carry on.

7 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Does Ro Sham Bo hate the SNP or women? Maybe both, it’s difficult to decipher.

Anyway, online incels aside, I really hope we beat Dumbarton this Saturday.

It'd be nice, wouldn't it.

12 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
12 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

She’s the current First Minister of Scotland. If we’re looking for a Scottish politician to highlight good work at the club we won’t do much better than her.

Why should we be looking for any politician to have anything to do with it at all? It's absolutely needless.

Ye mean,......................... like Gordon Brown? Get a grip man!!

Edited by Wee Sandy

Why should we be looking for any politician to have anything to do with it at all? It's absolutely needless.

Personally, it doesn’t put me up or down whether politicians turn up. I get that Nicola Sturgeon is not popular with those not in favour of independence. I have several pals - funnily enough all with pro-union leanings - who dislike her.

Looking at the photos, I see it as the club trying to promote women’s football again. It’s definitely one for the family photo albums for the girls who were there. Getting the First Minister there (whoever it is, but it probably helps that it’s a woman) gets attention for what the club are doing for women’s football.

IMG_0147.jpg

There’s probably a thread somewhere on the changes to the rules for this season. My guess is that these will be the major talking point in the first few weeks of the season.

Some of the refereeing in the Women’s World Cup seemed utterly mental but apparently they were just following the new rules. If the mens game is like that there’ll be people apoplectic with rage in the stands. That’ll be fun.

16 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We certainly shouldn't be associating ourselves with poisonous witches like Sturgeon, regardless of the occasion, and it's certainly not something we should be broadcasting in an official capacity.

If that's the best Val McDermid can do for the club she would be better off finding another pet project.

Maybe u should just stop talking ur making a total tit of ur self.

4 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Proper trolling would be Val bring Wee Nic to Dumbarton on Saturday.

...she can have my seat.

I heard Sturgeon's needed on the Children's birthday party scene this weekend. 

Anyway, just don't fucking lose on Saturday, eh?