The New Raith Rovers Thread

On football manager, hearts offered 100k for Vaughan, second season, in the championship. Laughingly, I rejected. Vaughan pipes up, I calm him down. Bid from Hearts. 300k, I counter it for 900k. They accept. f**k.

SuperHans likes this!

43 minutes ago, ShitRaith said:

On football manager, hearts offered 100k for Vaughan, second season, in the championship. Laughingly, I rejected. Vaughan pipes up, I calm him down. Bid from Hearts. 300k, I counter it for 900k. They accept. f**k.

Then Gary F Locke goes apoplectic as Vaughan sings Sunshine on Leith a capella as part of his initiation at Tynecastle. 

Edited by Specky Ginger

6 hours ago, philpy said:

Ohhh i'd buy one. Screenshot_20190725_183522_com.twitter.android.jpg

Those heady early days when a local car garage sponsoring the team meant the marque itself being displayed (and not John Grubb - that came later) giving the impression of billy big time! Most probably got the lettering done at Brown’s Bazaar 

Loved this top at the time but hated the cheapo RRFC instead of a proper badge 

Edited by pantene proV

Brilliant the season tickets are up past 900. You would hope that with payday coming up and our first home game not being until 10th of August we can shift a few more! Especially after the guaranteed* spanking of Dumbarton opening day.

*not guaranteed

Fair f#cks to any Rovers fan going to Cove today. Let’s just hope we get through the game with a decent performance & no injuries. Mitch Megginson suspended for Cove, ignorance but should be much of less of dangerous XI.
900 season tickets is great, almost at the target of 1000. With the finance option not long back and Payday this weekend/mid next week, hopefully this will see us up to the target.
Can’t wait for Dumbarton Away next Saturday, train from Kdy at 10:17am gets you in at Dumbarton at 12:28, and then straight to the bowling club.

Not much in ir, the pitch is absolutely awful but Cove have had the better chances. Couple of great saves from Mcgurn before the goal. 

Not as bad as last time we were here, but certainly not good. 

We've created some decent chances to be fair and Victoria has been very good. 

Problem is at the back, and the inconvenience truth is that Bene remains a real weak link. 

Don't think 2-0 is a fair reflection thus far l.