Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

9 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Well I've signed up for the supporters fund it'll be interesting to see if the guys with the big opinions and mouths sign up.  So come guys put your money where your mouth is.

You can’t help yourself can you? 

You did yourself proud by helping your club financially, then use it as a platform to attack your fellow fans. 

Many fans help their club in many ways, and a very large percentage will do so with a quiet dignity. 

I’d question your motives here, but you have a track record for ignoring questions that’ll show you in your true light. 

Get over yourself man. 

Edited by P475

You did yourself proud by helping your club financially, then use it as a platform to attack your fellow fans. 
Many fans help their club in many ways, and a very large percentage will do so with a quiet dignity. 
I’d question your motives here, but you have a track record for ignoring questions that’ll show you in your true light. 
Get over yourself man. 

He probably hasn’t signed up anyway.

1 hour ago, P475 said:

Get over yourself man. 

He does this all the time when backed into a corner. Deflectors on full Mr Scott! 

Edited by Wullie McNaught

Get over yourself man. 

Rattled 101

3 minutes ago, Raith_Hoevers said:

Rattled.........Room 101

Totally this!!

Edited by Wee Sandy

I work for Frank's bank. 

If he PMs me his account number, sort number and security code, I can verify the monthly donation. 

Edited by Michael W

I work for Frank's bank. 
If he PMs me his account number, sort number and security code, I can verify the monthly donation. 

IMG_2008.jpg

When we announcing Lewis Allan? The suspense surrounding the identity of our new striker is killing me.

Edited by Brashy's Boots

I mean, he seems to have the attributes to make a go of it, at least at our level so hopefully a bit more game time to get his fitness/sharpness up and we've got someone who can partner Bowie in the short term, and Vaughan once he's back fit. 

Always difficult gauging if a striker is going to get you shed loads of goals or not. No one thought Nisbet was going to achieve the square root of f**k all, Spence we expected more of during every spell with us. I'm happier having seen Bowie on a few occasions now that we have a good option to use for more than 5 minutes at the end of games, would still like one more forward signing on the basis that Vaughan's continued fitness might be suspect through a whole season and for depth but can't be too displeased with how the squad building has proceeded. 

At the very least there appeared to be a rhyme and reason to this year's efforts.

Edited by renton

Allan, Bowie, Anderson, Victoria.... its a tall forward line anyways.  

Are you guys going with Watson at RB this season or is there someone I've missed? 

1 minute ago, Big Fifer said:

Are you guys going with Watson at RB this season or is there someone I've missed? 

It'll be either Miller or McKay at right back I think.

Looks that way unless mcglynn is bringing in a loan when the window opens.

I don't know about all you folks but I'm in full pre-season buzz mode.

Cannot wait for the trip to Inverness.

Really pleased with how early the vast majority of the squad is in place.

Really excited about the new supporters fund initiative too - looking forward to seeing how many take it up and how it builds (hopefully the club is pleasantly surprised and we can get off to a flying start with it! Get badgering your friends and family!!).

I am also buzzing for the 25th anniversary strip launch.

I didn't think I could get to the opening day but can now - so buzzing for the trip to Dumbarton and the bowling club!

Basically, I'm buzzing.

COYR!

I don't know about all you folks but I'm in full pre-season buzz mode.
Cannot wait for the trip to Inverness.
Really pleased with how early the vast majority of the squad is in place.
Really excited about the new supporters fund initiative too - looking forward to seeing how many take it up and how it builds (hopefully the club is pleasantly surprised and we can get off to a flying start with it! Get badgering your friends and family!!).
I am also buzzing for the 25th anniversary strip launch.
I didn't think I could get to the opening day but can now - so buzzing for the trip to Dumbarton and the bowling club!
Basically, I'm buzzing.
COYR!

Just purchased my season ticket, got the same buzz as you, can’t wait for the season to start.