The New Raith Rovers Thread

I see that’s the launch of the Raith Supporters Fund today on the official site. I didn’t previously contribute to the Development Fund but I’m certainly going to contribute to this. The target should be achievable and would no doubt be of great assistance to the club. I suppose it could be the difference between being able to get guys like Bowie or not in the future. I’ll probably give £20 or £25 a month but it is only a £10 a month minimum, which I’m sure not too many on here would really miss. Would be fantastic if everybody on here could sign up and give something for the benefit of the club.

Yep, no reason to not get signed up for this if you can afford it, for the price of a takeaway or a few pints. Most of us probably spend £50-£60 a month on TV and only watch Love Island. May as well put some cash into the club.

Initial target is £10k a quarter. 166 people at £20 a month. That’s doable, right?

Let’s get right behind the Rovers.

11 minutes ago, Paco said:

Yep, no reason to not get signed up for this if you can afford it, for the price of a takeaway or a few pints. Most of us probably spend £50-£60 a month on TV and only watch Love Island. May as well put some cash into the club.

Initial target is £10k a quarter. 166 people at £20 a month. That’s doable, right?

Let’s get right behind the Rovers.

^^^^^^^^OFTW

Another one who has just signed up. I don't get to too many home games but buy a season ticket as a 'donation'. Good to have another avenue to contribute regularly. I understand setting a 'realistic target' to start with. Financially, it won't be an option for everyone, and that is fully understandable. But surely we have 4/5/6/700 punters even(?) who really care and can spare 2.50 a week. And add to those who can chip in a bit more than the tenner and we should be able to get above the initial target. The disastrous boardroom and managerial shenanigans a few years back mean the next few years are more important than ever. Be great if everyone came together and chipped in. 

Echoing the above, 'let's get right behind the Rovers'

Edited by HIT THE CHANNEL

Deary me, does anyone on here actually know how many fulltime ground staff there are and if so can they name him?
1 fulltime groundsman who looks after the playing surface and 1 or 2 pt guys who come in to help out, they have more work to do than the old groundsman  used to as the surface is being used 7 days a week.
There are also guys supplied by FRC on community service who help clean up on Mondays after games.

Fulltime ground staff plural?  Some folks are clueless.

Are you saying there’s a position going for Raith Rovers official seat cleaner?

Conner. To date I’ve never reacted to your continual negativity of all aspects of the club and the unnecessary abuse of fellow fans. Rather than spending your free time behind the keyboard get yourself down to Starks Park as a volunteer. Like all clubs at our level it’s that type of activity that keeps the club alive. I’m sure like all others who reply to you I’ll be next in the firing line. Surprise me!!!

I see that’s the launch of the Raith Supporters Fund today on the official site. I didn’t previously contribute to the Development Fund but I’m certainly going to contribute to this. The target should be achievable and would no doubt be of great assistance to the club. I suppose it could be the difference between being able to get guys like Bowie or not in the future. I’ll probably give £20 or £25 a month but it is only a £10 a month minimum, which I’m sure not too many on here would really miss. Would be fantastic if everybody on here could sign up and give something for the benefit of the club.

Maybe we can hire a lifeform to clean the seats.

Hope not looked unfit and overweight when he came on Saturday

Maybe he can run it off in the next few weeks. Failing that we can go retro and start singing “he’s fat, he’s round, he’s bouncing up and down, Lewis Allan, Lewis Allan.”

38 minutes ago, RRPT said:

How do you go about muting Frank? Tired of seeing his demented rants and toxic negativity.

Top right hand corner of this page you will see 3 horizontal bars, click on that. Click on Account, bring the cursor down and you will see "ignored users"....whoever you want to block you place their username in there. Hope this helps.

Edited by Wee Sandy

2 hours ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, Frank conner said:
Asking if I've got friends is very mature indeed are you about 12 years old? emoji16.png

When did he ask that?

3 hours ago, P475 said:

You are clearly a moronic ringpiece. 

You must be a barrel of laughs for yer pals to sit with at a game. That’s if you have any pals. 

This post shows that mate , Frank is just posting on the forum , I like some of his banter ? Don't take it to seriously .

This post shows that mate , Frank is just posting on the forum , I like some of his banter ? Don't take it to seriously .
So do you like some of his banter? I don't take anything Frank says seriously, don't worry[emoji23]

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:

So do you like some of his banter? I don't take anything Frank says seriously, don't worryemoji23.png

Ok , just don't agree with people like wee  sandy , putting posters on IGNORE . This is a great forum for info and banter and opinions agree or not with what is posted . Rival fans are going to come on here on the wind up , and fans of  clubs have a difference  of opinion .   I just like to read all posts from all posters . :thumsup2