Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, Scottydog said:

Still uncertain as embroidery is sewing.

I only asked as I'd heard someone who was there were of the opinion that it was an iron on badge

It would appear to be bonded in that fashion but it is not a transfer.

I've tried to get on board with nostalgia and it's a little bit different but that top is fucking howelling.

3 minutes ago, pub car king said:

I've tried to get on board with nostalgia and it's a little bit different but that top is fucking howelling.

Is that a baby Geoffrey?

Geoffrey-Howe.jpg

I’m getting bored with the Puma product. Suppose if we are cutting back then the cheaper option is the back of catalogue designs are a must. They should’ve maybe had the strip the same colour all over instead of That back panel.

The Rovers' club badge looks quite small on the new shirt. I liked the Rovers' crest when the lion was holding the shield & it wasn't enclosed in a larger shield.

Edited by Silverton End

Random question, am I right in thinking we played and drew with Man City in a friendly in the mid nineties? 

26 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Random question, am I right in thinking we played and drew with Man City in a friendly in the mid nineties? 

Yep, pretty sure we played Coventry in the same time period. Both 2-2 draws I think?

7 hours ago, Silverton End said:

The Rovers' club badge looks quite small on the new shirt. I liked the Rovers' crest when the lion was holding the shield & it wasn't enclosed in a larger shield.

I'm glad you shared that

11 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

IMG_4689.jpg

Seems someone at the club has taken time to block me emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Why

1 hour ago, pub car king said:

Why

I believe we are trialing a new product for Twitter, it’s called an Arsehole filter.

IMG_4689.thumb.jpg.2635b5c0f20fdd28ff2962f42ad646a5.jpg

Seems someone at the club has taken time to block me

Do you use multiple exclamation marks on Twitter?

20 hours ago, RaithRover123 said:

IMG_2403.jpg

They should make him the face of the club and send him to everything where there's a photo needed. Kids hospital, shop openings thatvsort of thing all whilst looking fucking radge.

5 hours ago, renton said:

Yep, pretty sure we played Coventry in the same time period. Both 2-2 draws I think?

Spot on. 

The only reason Man City held us to a draw was that the game was played on a Thursday night - 48 hours after we played in a UEFA Cup game. Only 3 players started both games. 

The Coventry game was the following season and was a testimonial match for Andy Leigh. Most Rovers fans were in the North stand as the south end was still being built.