The New Raith Rovers Thread

Massively underwhelmed by this signing, it has Anelka written all over it.

Or maybe it has Andrews, Agathe, Novo written all over it?

A resounding lesson in how to be miserable.

48 minutes ago, kev23 said:

I went to school with a guy who scouts the lower leagues in France for Brentford and he sent me this yesterday IMG_9386.jpg

Sorry but there's not a chance in hell that French N3 level is similar to the standard of the Championship here.

Sorry but there's not a chance in hell that French N3 level is similar to the standard of the Championship here.

Presumably you watch a lot of French N3 level football?

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Presumably you watch a lot of French N3 level football?

Have a look at it yourself.  Amateur teams play at that level, teams regularly win by ridiculous 7-8 goal margins and the leagues are filled with top division reserve sides.  It's honestly not even close to Championship standard here.

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Have a look at it yourself.  Amateur teams play at that level, teams regularly win by ridiculous 7-8 goal margins and the leagues are filled with top division reserve sides.  It's honestly not even close to Championship standard here.

Stop ruining our joy. 

S03E02-9VDJ7jAg-subtitled.jpg

Edited by CALDERON

23 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

No. If we can't have any joy then nobody else is allowed it.

Still got to be better standard than the jobbers you guys are getting lumbered with no? Shame for you guys. Stark contrast to the hype last year. To be fair that didn’t work out, so maybe you might surprise this time round? 

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Still got to be better standard than the jobbers you guys are getting lumbered with no? Shame for you guys. Stark contrast to the hype last year. To be fair that didn’t work out, so maybe you might surprise this time round? 

I hope he's not. I hope we do. Relegation looks likely tbh.

Right enough. I vaguely recalled an article from the BBC about him being from Kirkcaldy and being a scout at Brentford and put 2 and 2 together.

I do believe he got the gig through him though.

Wow when will our supporters just start supporting the team. If our players read some of the posts no wonder they would start with such a negative attitude. Imagine using that attitude in your workplace. Would you get the best out of the employees without support? 

It's just rediculous.. Think of the meaning of supporter what does that mean??? 

Edited by mealsonwheels