Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'd love to say I'm shocked at a thick Fifer being about 30 years behind the curve but I'm really not.

Don’t lump us all in with that c**t, he’s in a class of his own. Get the fucker banned admins.

The “I don’t want to sound racist, but...” is always going to be a racist comment.

Shock horror as someone saying they don’t want to sound racist actually follows it by sounding racist.

What a bizarre comment to make as well. Is it a scientific fact that black people are better at heading footballs?

I dont want to sound racist but I'd love a big white unit like Mark Canpbell back in the team.

20 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Shock horror as someone saying they don’t want to sound racist actually follows it by sounding racist.

What a bizarre comment to make as well. Is it a scientific fact that black people are better at heading footballs?

I saw a documentary movie once about how White Men can't Jump, so you never know, there might be a grain of truth in it?

4 hours ago, Raith_Hoevers said:

Is the Maby new center back black? Don’t want to sound racist but a big black unit at the back for for headers and attacking corners/set peace’s wi opposition bouncing off him will be great at this level. No matter the race sound like McGlynn is getting in some height for this season

Jesus Fucking Christ. Staggering levels of stupidity going on there.

I'd love to say I'm shocked at a thick Fifer being about 30 years behind the curve but I'm really not.

Never mind the reams of people, also from Fife, decrying him for it.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Well, Marvin Andrews headered them further than some players can kick it...

At home to Montrose on the 24 August. I'm in Montrose that day. Bah. Inconsiderate fixtures people...

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Well, Marvin Andrews headered them further than some players can kick it...

He also headed Marvyn Wilson further than Wilson could kick a ball.

53 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
4 hours ago, Raith_Hoevers said:
Is the Maby new center back black? Don’t want to sound racist but a big black unit at the back for for headers and attacking corners/set peace’s wi opposition bouncing off him will be great at this level. No matter the race sound like McGlynn is getting in some height for this season

You're coming across as a bit of a thick c**t too with your sweeping generalisation. 

12 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

You're coming across as a bit of a thick c**t too with your sweeping generalisation. 

Ayr fans.

What ya gonna do?

🤷‍♂️

Also noted that under the picture of Vaughan (Male caucasian, medium build wearing a blue top) it says he'll return ahead of schedule. Can't remember what the original prognosis was, but if he were fit for the firat league game it'd be a hell of a boost

If that’s the case. Vaughan being fit will be like a marquee signing. Really want Lewis to have an injury free season

Ayr fans.

What ya gonna do?

🤷‍♂️

Look who’s generalising now.

And tbf wasn’t it a Raith fan that racially abused one of our players two seasons ago? Maybe the same guy as on here.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Look who’s generalising now.

And tbf wasn’t it a Raith fan that racially abused one of our players two seasons ago? Maybe the same guy as on here.

Probably.

But I'm not a Raith fan, so I wouldn't know. Wouldn't surprise me though. Need to be careful I don't generalise them though. 

It’s been nearly two hours since anyone has posted of their kiddy on outrage about the earlier comment. Is that the dust settled now snowflakes?

6 minutes ago, Kdawg said:

It’s been nearly two hours since anyone has posted of their kiddy on outrage about the earlier comment. Is that the dust settled now snowflakes?

Fantastic, a snowflake comment.  The epitome of a moron.

Only had to wait 2 hours for a stupid comment like this.

17 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Fantastic, a snowflake comment.  The epitome of a moron.

Just checking. Can we insult their intelligence if they are racist fools?

And also, called it earlier about the snowflake bit.

2 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

You do realise "Flaccid Basil" is as thick as two planks?.......Ayr etc..........😉