Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

The players page seems as up to date as it can be. Three short of our quota of 21 players.

Lennox?
Allan?
Striker

The players page seems as up to date as it can be. Three short of our quota of 21 players.

Lennox?
Allan?
Striker

A goalie and the French centre half take us to 20. Hopefully two strikers to follow as I think that’s where we’re let down at the moment.

Can’t wait to be leading in a game and we get a goal kick, and McGurn does his usual. 

Punts up to Anderson, which results in him heading it into the net.

Cannot. Wait.

We're putting together a decent L1 squad and the wee team are assembling a cracking L2 team.

Good to see the Fife sides really going for it.

Anyone else notice how deranged Dingwall looks in his picture?!

He’s undergoing the mentally challenging process of being Rovered.

Season tickets going to fall well below the target of 1000. 660 so far and with the first friendly only 10 days away, I doubt that'll increase much.

Aaron Lennox training with us according the FFP article about Lyness leaving

Hope he’s just training and that’s it. You could put Lennox, Lyness and Thomson in goals all at once and still concede.

1 hour ago, kev23 said:

Season tickets going to fall well below the target of 1000. 660 so far and with the first friendly only 10 days away, I doubt that'll increase much.

Ah that’s not great. Where did you hear that? 

38 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Ah that’s not great. Where did you hear that? 

2 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

And that on BBC alba is why Shelley Kerr didn't get the Rovers job. Not becauae she is female.

I would say Scotland lost more to having a shite RB and a radge referee.

I know personally, I haven't gotten mine yet due to financial constraints at this moment in time. Having spoken to Laura (and I hope I'm not speaking out of turn) there is potential for a finance option on season tickets.

I would say Scotland lost more to having a shite RB and a radge referee.
With less than 10 minutes to go, players blowing through their arses what would you be looking to do. Make a substitution far earlier than the did. To be even more comical make a double switch. One at a time a few minutes apart. It's pretty basic really.

And that on BBC alba is why Shelley Kerr didn't get the Rovers job. Not becauae she is female.
Indeed. I doubt McDermid will be shooting her mouth off about her quite as much now.

I haven't bought a season ticket in the past couple of seasons, it's an easy habit to fall out of. 

I would 100% get one for the coming season though, if the finance option was available again. 

I think a few folk will be thinking more about there holidays than season tickets at the moment and we will see an upturn in numbers closer to the league campaign kicking off, finance option would definitely help push numbers up

12 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

I think a few folk will be thinking more about there holidays than season tickets at the moment and we will see an upturn in numbers closer to the league campaign kicking off, finance option would definitely help push numbers up

Finance option ?

dont folk know season tickets go on sale at this time of year ?