Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

I fear that even if they have a dodgy start, Falkirk will recruit well enough over the course of the season to get where they need to be. Mckinnon is still a decent manager, in my view. 

I'm inclined to agree with you, but it's a nice stat to point out that Mckinnon has more relegations on his CV than promotions. 

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

Apparently Lewis Allan is training with us. Don’t know much about him but looking at his goals to games ratio can’t say I’m too excited.

Next Nisbet

Next Nisbet
If he bangs in 30 goals on our way to promotion then signs for the pars I'm all for it.

37 minutes ago, MoanEhRaith said:

Better stats than Nisbet before he joined to be fair

Maybe this guy won’t go missing in big games like Nisbet in the play off final 🤷‍♂️

I fear that even if they have a dodgy start, Falkirk will recruit well enough over the course of the season to get where they need to be. Mckinnon is still a decent manager, in my view. 

Agreed, Ray the snake was & still is a very good manager albeit outwith the Premiership, he’s the only manager recently at the Rovers who could tactically change a game mid-game. McGlynn didn’t first time round, Murray definitely didn’t & Locke, we’ll bypass him, Yogi, we’ll bypass him also, and Smith didn’t have tactics at all.
I’ve said this before but had he stayed another year at us, and then left in the same fashion I don’t think anyone would be arsed at all. It’s just the way he conducts himself a year at a time or 3months at Morton. If he sees out this season with Falkirk, is that his longest gig?

11 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

If he sees out this season with Falkirk, is that his longest gig?

Who cares he's a cock..... 😜

Maybe this guy won’t go missing in big games like Nisbet in the play off final 🤷‍♂️

Who even is Nisbet anyway?

If he bangs in 30 goals on our way to promotion then signs for the pars I'm all for it.

If you get promoted there is no clause for the pars to steal him

Oooft......nothing to do with fact your whole team shat itself and lost to a team who'd been utter dug shite for 6 months.

If you get promoted there is no clause for the pars to steal him
Breaking news: man who does not have contract does not have clause allowing dunfermline to steal him.

34 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:
6 hours ago, RaithRover123 said:

Oooft......nothing to do with fact your whole team shat itself and lost to a team who'd been utter dug shite for 6 months.

Didn’t they beat Dunfermline in  April, during the dugshite era ?

38 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Much like how your whole team shat it in jan

Yes well spotted. We took dugshite to a whole new level. However we stayed up. As did Queens. Because your sorry lot shat their play off pants again

6 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Think dunfermline only managed to beat them once all season

I don't think we beat them at all

Don't think we did, we barely beat anyone last season.

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

Quiet time 👏

B5AD275E-2DD8-4308-9A2A-1D9B556A049B.jpeg