Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Leaving the Rovers? Obviously pish/dud. Stays? Excellent/roaring back

Nope he was slow and one of the reasons our midfield lost us games. We rarely controlled things in their. We need pace and effort both sadly lacking from Wedderburn 

Leaving the Rovers? Obviously pish/dud. Stays? Excellent/roaring back

Not really I’m sure if you look back you’ll find most people didn’t rate him and few would have offered him a contract. If we resign Lyness he’s still pish/dud and you can quote me on that

Nope he was slow and one of the reasons our midfield lost us games. We rarely controlled things in their. We need pace and effort both sadly lacking from Wedderburn 

Nat always had the effort. He's not a pish player, he just needs the right players around him to be effective. He can pick out a pass and is generally tidy with the ball, but is prone to a misplaced pass and is as slow as a week in barlinie. I was a fan of what he did at times but I wasn't overly bothered we didn't offer him a new contract.

He's the exact same type of player as barjonas was for us but considering we didn't have the players around them to utilise them in that way, they were both bang average.

We are taking on ex Brechin striker Ross Kavanagh for a trial. He was due to sign for Stranraer apparently but has knocked that back to try and win a deal with us.

A certain fans favourite Keeper is coming back as a part time player / coach.

I’ll look forward to people saying it’s just a glorious rumour, then proving you wrong when everyone goes off their tits when it’s announced!

Yaaaaaas!

7 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We are taking on ex Brechin striker Ross Kavanagh for a trial. He was due to sign for Stranraer apparently but has knocked that back to try and win a deal with us.

That the guy who scored 2 goals when we played Brechin last time?  Take it he'll be one of our PT contingent?

11 minutes ago, Caskie Rover said:

I’ll look forward to people saying it’s just a glorious rumour, then proving you wrong when everyone goes off their tits when it’s announced!

Yaaaaaas!

Simon Miotto? 

Yass. 

Yaaaaaas!
Don't play with my heart.

I was never really a fan of Lee Robinson to be honest, Ramsdens Cup winner or not.

28 minutes ago, Caskie Rover said:

Yaaaaaas!

I always knew one day Andrew McNeil would rise to being a Rovers fans favourite. Welcome back Andy!

48 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I read on the Queens Park thread, that someone had mentioned that we were interested in Ryan McGeever from Brechin.

Be great to see the return of Rudy Punossamy - never knew how to pronounce his surname so we just called him Rudy Pussy.

Yon Slovak player that Hughes signed? Think he’s finally been released from prison after decapitating that Ayr player.

52 minutes ago, Paco said:

I was never really a fan of Lee Robinson to be honest, Ramsdens Cup winner or not.

Too close to the halfway line for my liking...

Was he no really wee anaw?