The New Raith Rovers Thread

12 minutes ago, grumswall said:
27 minutes ago, Raithie said:
Someone please point VT in the direction of a dating site so he can get his hole. I think that’s the issue.

Probably banned for sending the countless people who turned him down pictures of ainslie harriot

The joke, madam, is on you - Morton have only spent 67% as many seasons in the bottom two leagues of the SPFL as Raith Rovers.

image.png.b32d2bc95629b702b61414b42d418fa8.png

Edited by Gordon EF

11 minutes ago, grumswall said:
41 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:
The joke, madam, is on you - Morton have only spent 67% as many seasons in the bottom two leagues of the SPFL as Raith Rovers.
image.png.b32d2bc95629b702b61414b42d418fa8.png

I'm really unsure how the jokes on me? I haven't replied to any of his selective stats.

That might got lost in translation a bit. That's supposed to be VT's rebuttal after a failed attempt to woo a young lady online.

18 hours ago, Wardy said:

You still haven’t answered my question? 

What.

Are.

Your.

Memories.

From.

1922? 

MorTEN won a cup in 1922 you say! :shutup

They also have the Scottish record for goals conceded, you say? Truly these are records worth remembering.

BTW, if you get bored with VT , as most do,stick him on IGNORE!!

6 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:
9 minutes ago, Michael W said:
If the board would like to release a player and get this thread back on track, that would be just grand. 

Notice Gaston has been released. I'd be happy with him as first choice keeper if we could get him.

I'd much rather we try for Wright again.

Why do Raith fans always want ex players to return. Time to move on and get fresh players in. In 4 years time do we crave for Chris Duggan to return. Plenty of players out there and plenty that would sign for the club.

Why do Raith fans always want ex players to return. Time to move on and get fresh players in. In 4 years time do we crave for Chris Duggan to return. Plenty of players out there and plenty that would sign for the club.
Not a trait reserved to rovers fans tbh. See St Johnstone fans in wanting stevie may back as an example.

12 players under contract for next season? Who are they?

Thomson
Benedictus
Murray
Watson
Dingwall
Flanagan
Gillespie
Nisbet
Vaughan
Bowie
Tait
McDaid

At a guess? Website is unclear on McDaid, and Lyness arrived with a clause of a new deal in the event of promotion so presumably is now out of contract.

Personally I’d be giving a contract to McKay and Matthews, and doing all I could to offload Flanagan. The rest? Cheerio.

7 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

His injuries have ruined him.

A cautionary tale for Rovers fans, bearing in mind Vaughan's injury troubles.

I cant see many clubs looking at Vaughan until at least January no one knows if he'll be back to normal after another serious injury.