Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Yeah I'm sure he did but I don't think the board at the time wanted someone to invest in the club and have a say in how it was used.
Aye because he would have probably used it correctly.

I heard the full timers do have a clause in there contract but also the club  so it’s kind of a double edge sword. We can punt players we don’t want but run the risk of the guys who have signed extensions could walk but if we had done the business in the league we wouldn’t be worried. I look forward to a part time squad  as long as we can keep Nisbet, Vaughan, Thomson, Murray and McKay on full time contracts

Edited by basher brash

Couldn't care less if Bene leaves and I certainly don't think it's down to just Davidson playing along side him he hasn't been the same since his injury against Ayr. Although I cant see him getting a full time gig anywhere else. 

In recent times we’ve seen full time players leave us to inevitably drop down to part time (C Barr, B Barr, Stewart, Johnston, Jason Thomson, Spence, Nade, Handling, Court, McCord, Milne...). All relatively well known players from the Championship down. There’s no guarantee anyone at the club that wants to leave to pursue full time football (if we go part time) will be successful. It wouldn’t surprise me if we offloaded some players that they find themselves having to look at part time football if I’m honest.

8 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Haven’t been in there in years. Funny how it hasn’t changed much

Not really much that we can (or need to) change. 

Hopefully we'll be able to add a little bit more capacity soon. 

Would love to see him sign for us but suspect we’d only have a chance if we go  up. 

Benedictus would easily get a championship club but i'd rather not find out.
Same goes for Hendry I suspect but who knows what pull McGlynn can exert. Looked good.

Geez please please just do enough to get out this league. Having to read the crowd w**k thread and try to have a discussion without them trying to take the piss is fucking depressing.

13 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see Baird has decided to pack it in at Forfar and emigrate to Australia.

Ross Matthews must have said some really bad shit to make him do that  

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see Baird has decided to pack it in at Forfar and emigrate to Australia.

He’s not taken it well at all.

No wedderburn today not even on the bench is he crocked or just dropped? Either way suspect we won't be seeing him again.

3 hours ago, foreverarover said:

Geez please please just do enough to get out this league. Having to read the crowd w**k thread and try to have a discussion without them trying to take the piss is fucking depressing.

:lol:

IMG_0209.jpg