Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

John McGlynn eh? What a hire

I’d still rather have him than that burst couch in a flat cap who Arbroath have as their manager. It’ll be hilarious seeing how he gets on next season.

14 hours ago, Passionate said:

Thanks for your input,  but you are talking pish,  the seaside league sounds great initially,  a few away days somewhere different, teams you haven't met for a while..   The long and short of it is , it is bloody hard to get out off as rait h are finding out,  the football from most sides is mind numbingly boring and you get skinned 16notes for the privilege...  Therein lies the problem,   A couple of years back the Raith stand behind the g o a l would have been nearly full.   Tonight probably about a th ir d full,   Next year probably le ss again same as ourselves,   Death by a thousand cuts scenario,  depressing yes,   Factual He ll yes..

good luck at Palmerston by the way. 

Raith Stand behind the goal holds 3300. It’s only been full a handful of times.

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

Barry Smith resigned...

Was still under contract with the club until he took the Brechin job. 

I’d still rather have him than that burst couch in a flat cap who Arbroath have as their manager. It’ll be hilarious seeing how he gets on next season.

DC has you raging

We still had to pay him his wages for tree months.

Goddammit Loch Ness monster I ain't gonna give you no tree fiddy.

33 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

DC has you raging

No he doesn’t.

To be fair, it probably won’t be hilarious either. 

Edited by Scary Bear

Got a championship medal though.

Got a championship medal though.
Mcglynn also has a league winners medal for this league...

5 hours ago, lionel wickson said:
5 hours ago, Zen Archer said:
We still had to pay him his wages for tree months.

You are Packie Bonner, and I claim my £5.

Right you, outside, Marquess of Queensberry rules apply.

Well seen as the person in question was openly talking about it last night in the 200 Club I don’t think it’s a ‘keep hush hush’ secret. A certain board member last night said if we stay down we WILL be going part time next season.

Well seen as the person in question was openly talking about it last night in the 200 Club I don’t think it’s a ‘keep hush hush’ secret. A certain board member last night said if we stay down we WILL be going part time next season.
Fully part time? The thought of Nisbet and Vaughan being able to just walk away at the end of the season is just a tad depressing.

Fully part time? The thought of Nisbet and Vaughan being able to just walk away at the end of the season is just a tad depressing.

Yes fully part time. No hybrid system.

Yes fully part time. No hybrid system.
That or go bust. It's a no brainer really.

Absolutely 0 chance that, that came from a board member.

If they walk away then tbh there is no reason to trust the board of directors. We are as well just doing a pars and screwing everyone over

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Absolutely 0 chance that, that came from a board member.

Why not?

Were you in the 200 club?

There seems to be a few  board members quite happy to divulge info  that should be kept in house.There was another director talking hybrid system

Edited by Rovers_Lad

The board should be addressing all the fans no just shouting their mouths off to their cronies in the 200 club. Especially when its about the clubs future.