Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Anyone else thinking the departure time of 12.45 for a potential 3 hr coach trip is maybe a wee bit tight for a 4pm KO?

Anyone else thinking the departure time of 12.45 for a potential 3 hr coach trip is maybe a wee bit tight for a 4pm KO?

Leaving at that time should get folk there for about the back of 3 (traffic depending).

Refreshement before the game is definitely out.

It's a 2-3 hour car journey on a normal day, but will maybe take a wee bit longer in a bus. There are some roadworks on the M74 but how bad I don't know.

Leaving 1and 3/4 hours for Forfar (44mls) got us in with 15 mins to spare, not sure a journey almost 3 times as long to Dumfries is being afforded enough time if there are delays en-route.

6 hours ago, raith1974 said:

3 hours christ I drove to Blackpool in 3 hours and Centre Parks in 2.

You drive a Boeing ?

3 hours ago, keyser_soze said:

You drive a Boeing ?

It's amazing what you can achieve in a stolen motor. 

Any of you lot catch Locke on Off the Ball on Saturday? His view on his time at you was he was sacked leaving you comfortably mid-table but the board and fans wanted top two so that wasn't good enough. Very entertaining take on that situation considering he left you 8th, 4 points above relegation with no wins in 14

10 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Any of you lot catch Locke on Off the Ball on Saturday? His view on his time at you was he was sacked leaving you comfortably mid-table but the board and fans wanted top two so that wasn't good enough. Very entertaining take on that situation considering he left you 8th, 4 points above relegation with no wins in 14 emoji23.png

That's quite insane. 

That's quite insane. 
55 minutes in on the Saturday supplement, you can get it on BBC website. Maybe I'm over dramatising but that's certainly what I took from it!

That's quite a level of dishonesty from Locke. Then again he is a total moron so perhaps he's just lacking self-awareness.  

Hope he's not dropping too many teas on the floor when he delivers them off the hospitality trolley. 

2 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Any of you lot catch Locke on Off the Ball on Saturday? His view on his time at you was he was sacked leaving you comfortably mid-table but the board and fans wanted top two so that wasn't good enough. Very entertaining take on that situation considering he left you 8th, 4 points above relegation with no wins in 14 emoji23.png

Sounds about right for Locke. He was allegedly the guy who thought he could win the league with us that season :lol:

Anyway, back to the reality of tonight now 

Spoiler

:(

Enjoyed my day out at Kircaldy this year, am glad we are getting more.

Which "players" are signed up for next year ?