The New Raith Rovers Thread

Is it only me hoping for QOS in the playoffs? If Dobbie is still injured, I fancy our chances against them. That’s hoping that all our injury problems vanish before we play in the final. Beating Forfar will be a challenge but I can actually imagine us edging it...
Agreed, but falkirk are utter shite

10 hours ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

Is it only me hoping for QOS in the playoffs? If Dobbie is still injured, I fancy our chances against them. That’s hoping that all our injury problems vanish before we play in the final. Beating Forfar will be a challenge but I can actually imagine us edging it...

Dobbie is supposedly almost back from injury.

Not been on this for a while, apologies if anything has been said in this issue.

I was at the Avengers last night in Dunfermline Odeon. Around about 6-6.30pm I was chilling in Costa and I see Big Nat up the back having what looked like an very official looking meeting with 3 guys. Lasted about 20 mins when I was there. And I swear I heard one of the guys saying ‘is there much more players leaving’ Make of that as you will, believe me or not, just thought I would share

Not been on this for a while, apologies if anything has been said in this issue.

I was at the Avengers last night in Dunfermline Odeon. Around about 6-6.30pm I was chilling in Costa and I see Big Nat up the back having what looked like an very official looking meeting with 3 guys. Lasted about 20 mins when I was there. And I swear I heard one of the guys saying ‘is there much more players leaving’ Make of that as you will, believe me or not, just thought I would share

‘Is there much more players leaving’

Were they on day release?

5 hours ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

If there are half a dozen and more get released it’ll be neither unexpected nor unwarranted, in fact in some cases I’d welcome it.

So a player who is out of contract in a month or so is speaking about leaving. Not really a surprise is it

50 minutes ago, grumswall said:
2 hours ago, tigger said:
On another note. Brian Potter rushed to hospital with chest pains at today’s game. Hope he’s ok

Awful news, had no idea he was at the game. Hopefully nothing too serious.

It was at the Hamilton game today. Still awful news though and hope he makes a quick and full recovery.