The New Raith Rovers Thread

14 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Maybe you should think about using that surplus of cash to pay off your creditors.

I assume you mean former creditors? Who chose to write off their debt?

I assume you mean former creditors? Who chose to write off their debt?

Didn’t choose to write off their debts. They had no choice. Also did the players who weren’t paid, did they walk away from that too?

Tony Dingwall did more on his debut appearance against Airdrie than Chris Johnston managed in an entire season.

And has done very little since. A big disappointment thus far, and if he wasn’t under contract for next season I doubt there’d be a clamour to keep him.

This is McGuffie’s big chance I guess.

And has done very little since. A big disappointment thus far, and if he wasn’t under contract for next season I doubt there’d be a clamour to keep him.

This is McGuffie’s big chance I guess.

I just think comparing him with Johnston seems harsh. Created the equaliser at Airdrie and I’m sure he set up our goal in the 1-1 draw with Forfar.

He was also pretty good in the home win over Montrose, and for spells in the first half on Saturday he was one of the few players able to drag us up the park and get us on the front foot.

14 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
12 hours ago, Frank conner said:
No wonder Jim is laughing the fans believed he know nothing about it.

What a slobbering mess you are when it comes to us.

In contrast to his erudition relating to other matters?

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 18:28, tazz1903 said:

I think it's time I stopped posting on this site , I only tried to have a bit of banter with the rovers fans , sometimes OTT , but was only intended as banter (fun)  So I will not be posting any more on this site , will just read the posts that you guys put on here .  cheers Tazz1903 .

You won't be missed as your banter is shite.

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 19:03, tazz1903 said:

I never  attacked anyone with learning difficulties ? not that I am aware of  ? please help to show where I did this ? if  I did I was not aware of it , would NEVER  do that . 

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 19:30, tazz1903 said:

Hi can you post the contents of the conversation we had on the thread regarding what I said to you and what you said to me ?  If  I offended you ? I do apologise  , I would never attack anyone with learning difficulties  .

Well that self imposed ban didn't last long.

You'll be back, your type cant stay away you're just like VT.

22 hours ago, foreverarover said:

Realistically if you a run a club that just breaks even then it's a massive success at this level when looking to promotion. If this is the case for this season then virginton , f**k off and moan about your own club. You lot are a couple of defeats away from the playoff so you lot can't really criticise. Toddle off and moan in your own thread emoji23.png  

Try reading the thread for comprehension's sake champ, as that was my point entirely.

A Raith fan expressing concern about our solid though entirely unspectacular berth in the midtable of the Championship spot right now is just adorable though. 

1 hour ago, Scottydog said:

You'll be back, your type cant stay away you're just like VT.

That's because your football club is the gift that just keeps on giving. Enjoy scrapping for 3rd place in a division stacked with absolute pub teams. 

b1a5e29f-5ad6-4b4a-b24c-c11112db682b.thumb.jpg.8ae4a41fdcb312fcd9a52c271146f5cb.jpg