The New Raith Rovers Thread

Pretty much this. 
McGlynn hasn't worked out as planned, but the players need to take a big chiubk of blame too - and I'd like to see how Mcglynn gets on in the summer building his own squad. 
Plus, in all honesty, who else could we get? Do we sack McGlynn and go onto yet another manager? 
He absolutely has to change the defence though, in order to receive any goodwill. 
Willing to give an experienced manager time to get it right isn't in anyway accepting mediocrity. There's an element of our fanbase who seem to hate Mcglynn and seem desperate for him to fail. 

I’m not desperate for him to fail. I just wanted him to use his years of experience as a coach. He hasn’t lived up to his abilities. He’s using Barry F Smiths squad. He’s had all of January to address the defensive issues and done nothing

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Pretty much this. 

McGlynn hasn't worked out as planned, but the players need to take a big chiubk of blame too - and I'd like to see how Mcglynn gets on in the summer building his own squad. 

Plus, in all honesty, who else could we get? Do we sack McGlynn and go onto yet another manager? 

He absolutely has to change the defence though, in order to receive any goodwill. 

Willing to give an experienced manager time to get it right isn't in anyway accepting mediocrity. There's an element of our fanbase who seem to hate Mcglynn and seem desperate for him to fail. 

Certainly not desperate for him to fail when Mcglynn left most fans knew it was time to go. I can't remember many being to upset when  he left it just seemed a lot of people were letting their heart rule their head it rarely works out going back. He's making the same mistakes now that he was making during the latter stages of his last time here it just seems some folk can't except when their wrong. 

Certainly not desperate for him to fail when Mcglynn left most fans knew it was time to go. I can't remember many being to upset when  he left it just seemed a lot of people were letting their heart rule their head it rarely works out going back. He's making the same mistakes now that he was making during the latter stages of his last time here it just seems some folk can't except when their wrong. 

Bravo, the progressives might disagree

13 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

They’re.

McGlynn is still the right man. 

I made a fairly lengthy post a page or two back about why fans probably felt he may have been a step forward, and you’ve replied about progressives and neoliberalist Marxists -

937d2925-e764-4635-b97f-d209ac27f0e3.jpg.92e150930ca079b17129ca57d8504e44.jpg

But using micro aggressions against someone that thrives on competitive football obviously offends your liberal agenda. Your the kind of person that feels sorry for an opposing team that happens to lose against us.

McGlynn isn't a bad manager, and we'd not be getting rid of him anyway. The football is far better, but the players have let him down. Doesn't help he continues with the same defence which is letting him down, nor do his interviews, but I'd be confident he's just saving face for the cameras and tearing through the players behind closed doors. 

32 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I made a fairly lengthy post a page or two back about why fans probably felt he may have been a step forward, and you’ve replied about progressives and neoliberalist Marxists -

937d2925-e764-4635-b97f-d209ac27f0e3.jpg

Kudos for the use of the Brittney image, she is one fucked up bitch.

21 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Actually, I missed this. Who specifically on here likes it when Rovers lose, draw and lose?

I do.

Imagine the heads gone in deepest darkest Kirkcaldy if part-time Arbroath, East Fife & Forfar all finish above McGlynn's full-time Raith unbeatables.

Delicious.