Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

I’ll get the progressives gunning for me on this one, but we should’ve went with Ian Murray. McGlynn is not the answer. Waits for the impending knicker wetters.

I'm not going to go as far as saying McGlynn was the wrong appointment, but he is getting too easy a time for us continuing to chuck away the lead away from home. 

That and his disinterest in making a change in defence are really irritating. 

I’ll get the progressives gunning for me on this one, but we should’ve went with Ian Murray. McGlynn is not the answer. Waits for the impending knicker wetters.
Surely you are the knicker wetter saying that?

Well done Barry Smith that will be sweet for you tonight .Hope McGlynn stays for a while not got a footballing clue.

Barry Smith becoming an East Fife hero. Does well for us, shite for you and now beating you! Legend. Hope Vaughan is ok

Pishing yer frillies with laughter. Gaun yersel

Pishing yer frillies with laughter. Gaun yersel

Would rather be pishing them with laughter than shitting them tbh!!!

We're right behind you!!!

Canny believe Vaughan is injured again, my wee heart is breaking for him
What happened? Shame for the guy. Heard he'd just got back from his last injury as well.

Disastrous news about Vaughan. Cup aside this season is not going as well as I would have hoped. Things can only get better.

Disastrous news about Vaughan. Cup aside this season is not going as well as I would have hoped. Things can only get better.

Hopefully next season, with a hybrid system

Even when we give you a chance you somehow bottle it. Wow
How is you losing a game when the leagues already won giving us a chance? Don't think a single rovers fan has stated anything other than the leagues won for months now...

EF fans trying to make us care is cute. A quick look at how many we had at starks last week shows who our Derby is.

I'm bored rather than tear strained, didn't make the game today so have been shopping with the Mrs.

This team is shit full stop there atitudes stink to high heaven its like they pick and choose there games , getting beat by second bottom part time team is a joke .