The New Raith Rovers Thread

58 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Davidson on McGlynn

“I know a couple of their boys really well and keep in touch with like Bobby Barr, Willie Dyer and Craig Barr although he is injured just now."

Some things never change.

Edited by SanStarko

Question to the createrzzz, have I got the absolute BANGER of a new song correct (and to spread the word)...

We've travelled over Scotland, From Dingwall to Stranraer

We are the Raith Supporters, and we hate the fucking pars

The Mighty Bayern Munich, beat Celtic in the cup

We are Raith Rovers, and we're going fucking up

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ, ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

*And we're gonay f**k it up

That first half was absolute perfection and the best I think I’ve ever seen the rovers play. Hendry made such a difference in the middle of the park, what a great player! Bene looked his old self and was commanding at the back and absolutely quality! Didn’t think Davidson’s tackle was even a foul let alone a yellow card which shades a great performance from him. Full backs were quality and a good to see Murray passing the ball a bit better. To the guy who questioned me when I said Wedderburn should be playing in the middle, give me a private message and I’ll send you my address for the written apology. Vaughan was tremendous first half but was trying a bit too hard second half and lost the ball on a number of occasions. Second half was to be expected playing against the wind but I feel like we should have carried on with playing it from the back like we did in the first half but I suppose job was already done by that time and change of formation from Dumbarton didn’t look like it helped the case! Thomson made an unbelievable save just after the start of the second half which may have picked Dumbarton up a bit had t went in. Apart from that he didn’t have much to do but I did question his positioning a few times and would be intrigued to see if his positioning was bad for the Dumbarton goal but all and all, what a great day.

The atmosphere was incredible from the rovers fans and the general feeling mcglynn has brought back is amazing! Well done the rovers, hopefully we can keep this kind of performance up!