The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 minutes ago, He's Got No Hair said:

This video brings a tear to my eye every time. It's back on!!!

Fucking hell, that's got me in the mood!!

I was watching the 5 replays of Ellis's goal v Dundee thinking that was the best heider ever then Allan Walkers heider at EEP at 5 to midnight to keep us top of the Championship came up. I nearly fuckin keeled over celebrating that one!!

If he creates half the memories of the last time it'll be worth it.

No Hair, Don't care.... 

Delighted :thumsup2

Happy with that appointment.  The last few years it’s been the mental attitude that has been weak so confident McGlynn will sort that. He’s good at taking average footballers and getting them organised and working together. He’s also a thoroughly decent guy which is a relief after some of the zoomers we have had recently. 

My only nagging doubt is the old ‘never go back’ feeling that it’s hard to replicate things second time around, but in McGlynn we trust. 

I’m so pleased about this appointment, after the last few years we need a real manager. Motivational, Experienced and Hard working. He’ll also get the best out of players that have under performed lately. I hope he really hits the ground running and brings back the cohesion in the team. If Paul Smith is number 2, the future looks a hell of a lot brighter.

From the OS.

Additionally, our thanks go on record to Kevin Cuthbert who agreed without hesitation to look after football matters in the last few weeks. Kevin is in continued discussions with the club and is currently considering his options.