The New Raith Rovers Thread

46 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We've not got the players in the squad that would suit McGlynn's style I don't think.  I'm not sure he would get us up.

McGlynn was never known for his love of wingers, so I'd argue we do have the players for him. We lack a Tadé, though...

Not sure what I make of this. Would be happier with McGlynn than other names banded about, including 'the list' but not sure coming back is a good idea. Thought McGlynn stayed a season too long last time around. 

It seems as if this has come out of nowhere, which makes me think it might just happen. 

Someone on Fantalk claiming to be in the know. According to him it's not McGlynn, he's not on the short list.

Mind you, he also claimed that interviews would be happening over the next two weeks, yet the manager is being revealed tomorrow. 

Granted he hasn't been out of the game and has a fairly involved job at Celtic but it's been a long time between manager gigs for him. If it is him. I don't know if it'll work and it's certainly on the duffyball scale of appointments. Maybe it'll spark some good will in the support but I still remember Nicholl mk.2.