The New Raith Rovers Thread

So Crawford is a favourite is he? I sat next to his parents on a flight last year going to my honeymoon. Nice folks. Scored one of our most famous goals. I didn’t realise he had aspirations to go into management however.
Still McGlynn for me. Why’s he not been appointed yet? 

Well Wardy, looks like you may be able to get the champagne out[emoji1]. A very good and reliable source who works at Celtic has said McGlynn will be announced as Raith’s new manager within the next 48 hours - we will see!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Daysgoneby said:

Well Wardy, looks like you may be able to get the champagne outemoji1.png. A very good and reliable source who works at Celtic has said McGlynn will be announced as Raith’s new manager within the next 48 hours - we will see!!!!!!

Brutal

You guys could definitely do a lot worse than Crawford,  he had us playing some good football at times and I'm sure he'll have improved as a manager with the extra experience he's had. He was with us for the entire 2009/10 season and I think he resigned from manager but kept playing, nae sure on that one though.

1 minute ago, renton said:

You can't go back, I think.

Usually I'd agree with you but I think the club (not just the team) needs his enthusiasm and attention to detail. 

The man is nearly as much a Rover as he is a Jambo and he'll do everything he can to get us back to the Championship. 

We need to go up and I'm convinced that John McGlynn can lead us there. 

1 minute ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Usually I'd agree with you but I think the club (not just the team) needs his enthusiasm and attention to detail. 

The man is nearly as much a Rover as he is a Jambo and he'll do everything he can to get us back to the Championship. 

We need to go up and I'm convinced that John McGlynn can lead us there. 

Certainly an appointment that will get the fans back onside with the club too.