The New Raith Rovers Thread

52 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Starks Park Properties and the club are two different entities, with two different budgets. 

Yes we all know they are two different budgets. But ffs if he is looking at the future an extra 30-40k or whatever to get rid of him is much more important. 

And miss out on you losing the plot like this ^^^
f**k that! 

Some people want to see the club do better than the state we’re in and cockwombles like yourself being happy with mediocrity. Bash on and praise our lord and saviour Barry Smith. Because I won’t.

Sorry for the cockwomble bit. Too much wine and a slightly worrying state of affairs our club is in. We are Rovers fans. But nobody hates Rovers fans more than dare I say it Rovers fans.

Some people want to see the club do better than the state we’re in and cockwombles like yourself being happy with mediocrity. Bash on and praise our lord and saviour Barry Smith. Because I won’t.

Sorry for the cockwomble bit. Too much wine and a slightly worrying state of affairs our club is in. We are Rovers fans. But nobody hates Rovers fans more than dare I say it Rovers fans.

This is coming from me here, which will raise some eyebrows I'm sure, but you're everything that's wrong with this club.

People like you have no sense of reality what so ever.

48 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Also, I'm not happy clapper or fan of Smith, but people conveniently overlook the Caley and Hearts games.  Folk underplaying the fact Cove narrowly missed out on promotion of the SPFL, and that they're throwing money at their team.

True, but the point about the ICT and Hearts game was that we have a squad suited to those type of matches. The Cowden and Cove games are the sort of games we'll be faced with week in week out in the league and we have failed miserably. 

There's also the injury situation, which could be put down to bad luck, but to get so many injuries at such an early stage just suggests bad preparation.

This is coming from me here, which will raise some eyebrows I'm sure, but you're everything that's wrong with this club.

People like you have no sense of reality what so ever.

Erm wait a minute, you were the guy pretending to be your son. Holy f**k, am I being whooshed here.

Erm wait a minute, you were the guy pretending to be your son. Holy f**k, am I being whooshed here.

I wonder how long it'll be this season before the men in white coats come for you or if you'll just lose it one day and launch your computer out your bedroom window.

A week ago, we played 4-3-3 against hearts. I wasnt at the game, but going by here we played well. Looked like it may have been a possible solution given the current injury situation. So why change it back to a 4-4-2 that doesn’t work? What has barry seen during the week that we haven’t?

7 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

True, but the point about the ICT and Hearts game was that we have a squad suited to those type of matches. The Cowden and Cove games are the sort of games we'll be faced with week in week out in the league and we have failed miserably. 

There's also the injury situation, which could be put down to bad luck, but to get so many injuries at such an early stage just suggests bad preparation.

This is my main concern tbh and it's Smith's main problem. We really struggled to break down teams who sat in last season. 

I think the fans are being whooshed by the club.

But Frank, I’m wrong and everyone else is right. Almost a full team injured. Remember I said almost. And we have no contingency plan. Maybe that’s acceptable to others with the injuries. But the last few seasons injuries seem to be a pattern at this club, especially at the most crucial stages.

33 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

We have no budget left and Smith is happy with his squad. Do you fucking read!!!!!

Yes he does fucking read !!!! I bet he also wAtched the video of SIM clearly stAying there are loan players available either now or January.  Stop spouting pish baillieinleeds.

But Frank, I’m wrong and everyone else is right. Almost a full team injured. Remember I said almost. And we have no contingency plan. Maybe that’s acceptable to others with the injuries. But the last few seasons injuries seem to be a pattern at this club, especially at the most crucial stages.

What would you want as a contingency plan then? What is the contingency plan for this situation?