The New Raith Rovers Thread

The late Jim McMillan gave me Keith Wright's old royal blue Bukta top when I was about 12. It must have been from the end of 82/83 as it doesn't have the Mazda sponsor on the front. The players' tops had a stitched badge, whereas the replicas sold in Brown's Bazaar had a transfer badge. It had been lying in my drawer for years until eventually I decided to frame it and Keith Wright kindly signed it when he was through for the Ally Gourlay memorial game a couple of years ago. It's now hanging up in the 200 club and ironically I see it more now than I did when it was in the house. 

The late Jim McMillan gave me Keith Wright's old royal blue Bukta top when I was about 12. It must have been from the end of 82/83 as it doesn't have the Mazda sponsor on the front. The players' tops had a stitched badge, whereas the replicas sold in Brown's Bazaar had a transfer badge. It had been lying in my drawer for years until eventually I decided to frame it and Keith Wright kindly signed it when he was through for the Ally Gourlay memorial game a couple of years ago. It's now hanging up in the 200 club and ironically I see it more now than I did when it was in the house. 
I've got Ally Grahams old Kelly's Copiers one. You could house a family of 4 in it

Albion Rovers beat us 2-1 with Perry playing the entire 90 minutes, so as hilariously inept as he is, we probably shouldn’t get too chipper about his arrival at the Rock.

True and I couldn’t pick out any absolute disasters he had against us.

Had we no decent forwards, had he got better, or was it a bit of both?

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:23, He's Got No Hair said:

If anyone is interested,  James Berry becomes a wonderful player in Football Manager 2018. I know Sky Sports News use the Football Manager stats therefore they must be true, so this could be the year for wee James to become the player he was born to be. 

He becomes good (dependant on how you develop him) because I gave him a highish potential based on what I saw from him early last season in cup and development games ;-)

Lewis should be a good signing for Raith.  Obviously has been a few years since he left us but he was doing well for us in the Championship until he picked up an injury and he just never got back to that level with us.  A change of scenery was needed and he's come back and been brilliant at Montrose. 

On his day he is a Championship level player.