The New Raith Rovers Thread

King Kebab’s crimes against punctuation are worse than any offence committed by Iain Davidson.

Perhaps you should ask the victim of that particular crime what he thinks of that particularly crass statement!!!

You know, the person who is still carrying the physical AND psychological scars from that attack!!!

Perhaps you should ask the victim of that particular crime what he thinks of that particularly crass statement!!!
You know, the person who is still carrying the physical AND psychological scars from that attack!!!

Did you read that link I posted ya prize roaster???

East Fife see nothing wrong with your players glassing folk.

Dave Blaikie was the manager. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4194800.stm

f**k knows why my brain remember useless stuff like this.

Because you have nothing else in your life perhaps??? 

So does this go under the "Sliding Scale" of criminality we discussed, this incident happened BEFORE he was our manager, which is probably why I couldn't remember it!!!

Did you read that link I posted ya prize roaster??? 

East Fife see nothing wrong with your players glassing folk.

Didn't you read my reply to it ya prize bellend???

He was punted at the end of that season, but perhaps it should have been sooner!!!

Perhaps you could use your encyclopaedic knowledge of the mundane to find any similar news clips or Club statements regarding Davidson!!!

He was punted at the end of that season, but perhaps it should have been sooner!!!
Perhaps you could use your encyclopaedic knowledge of the mundane to find any similar news clips or Club statements regarding Davidson!!!

I don't know if Davidson was ever proven guilty. Supposedly he was going through some 'issues' and the club decided to back him rather than washing their hands of him.

I don't know what happened that night but it disappeared quite quickly if I remember correctly.

I had no idea about Lithgow’s past until I read up on it last night!  Been a standout in play offs for Livi so far. Must of been sick in the head to be doing stuff like that.

I would be fine with Goodwillie signing but in this day and age when people are offended by the slightest of things, a big deal like us signing a ‘possible or probable rapist’  would cause outrage I imagine.

As mentioned, we have Davo who bottled someone down Kdy high street. Had Hill who smashed a cocktail jug off a girls head....are these any worse a roll model than someone who was accused of something, never proven and is trying to get on with his life?

Livi had e a flasher and a baseball bat thug in their line up today but doubt the fans will care Now they have gained promotion while the two in question are getting on with things and are hopefully staying out of trouble.

I followed the Ched Evans thing down South quite closely and it was pretty blatant that he was falsely charged causing him to spend a pretty long period in jail, have his promising career derailed and having to suffer dogs abuse from all quarters. The guy was an idiot and got into a situation that he just shouldn’t have, yes. Did he deserve everything he got, not a chance. Goodwillie might just be in the same boat whether someone judges him as a ‘probable’ sex offender or not.

Anyway, hows the pitch looking lol

Edited by Pride of Fife

You are a mind cripple!!! You don’t even have horse pics to make you bearable!!!

You are a mind cripple!!! You don’t even have horse pics to make you bearable!!!

I'll take it that's a "no" then!!!
I don't need horse pics when I'm conversing with you mate, you're such a horse's arse the mental picture is always there, on show!!!

Using the term "cripple" in an attempt to insult somebody - deary me!!!

I'll take it that's a "no" then!!!

I don't need horse pics when I'm conversing with you mate, you're such a horse's arse the mental picture is always there, on show!!!

Using the term "cripple" in an attempt to insult somebody - deary me!!!

Please stop conversing with me. You are on a level with Tazz1903 or whatever his name was. Your only worth is to fellow sexual deviants on the NSFW thread.

Please stop conversing with me. You are on a level with Tazz1903 or whatever his name was. Your only worth is to fellow sexual deviants on the NSFW thread.

[emoji23][emoji23]
I'll accept your gracious defeat, before you further lose the plot and make a bigger arse of yourself, now go away!!!