The New Raith Rovers Thread

11 hours ago, SuperHans said:

Are the North and South stands not meant to be 'transportable'? I just wonder if Sims big plan might be to eventually shorten those stands and create more space that way.

10 hours ago, SuperHans said:

I love this thread. 3 weeks ago we were tactically astute football coaches that knew exactly what was needed to win the league, last week we were all board members and experts in running football clubs and now we're all architects and stadia building gurus.

That kind of sums you up.

Let's not forget that you're the one that started all this pish about making the north and south stands 'shorter'.

That kind of sums you up.
Let's not forget that you're the one that started all this pish about making the north and south stands 'shorter'.

Why are you so angry?

I was also talking about tactics 3 weeks ago and was talking about the board shake up too.

I was merely highlighting how much I enjoyed this thread. You should relax a bit. Not get so worked up over things on here and enjoy this nice sunny Friday.

3 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Why are you so angry?

I was also talking about tactics 3 weeks ago and was talking about the board shake up too.

I was merely highlighting how much I enjoyed this thread. You should relax a bit. Not get so worked up over things on here and enjoy this nice sunny Friday.

Please don't accuse me of being anything when you yourself can't face up to your many shortcomings.

6 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Remember the good old days when you could watch the game from behind the goals in the 1st half and then either move around the Pratt Street side or pay 50p to get a seat in the railway stand for the 2nd half?

Or vice-versa if required.

Remember the good old days when the match programme had a lucky number printed on it, once a month Mrs X who just happened to be the wife of a director managed to win the cash prize.

Remember the good old days when you could watch the game from behind the goals in the 1st half and then either move around the Pratt Street side or pay 50p to get a seat in the railway stand for the 2nd half?
Or vice-versa if required.

The kind of thing a good supporter Director would take on - to facilitate or give explanation why it can't happen.

There is nothing on the Clyde forum anyway.

Doubt it's true. Tough one to try and justify to be honest. Clyde got ripped a new one on Sportsound a couple of weeks ago for keeping him on after he was proved in the Civil Courts. His goal scoring form was good but it really does come at a price. What with Sim going on about making us a community club and what image we want Raith Rovers to have, do you think he'd then go and sanction the signing of a rapist?

It take him no problem, he was not found guilty of any criminal offence. Some folk need to get off their high horse

Martin - leave us alone eh? Your opinion has absolutely no merit after your dad pulled down your pants

28 minutes ago, Caskie Rover said:

Heard Goodwillie is on his way back, he obviously has some baggage, but for me I’d welcome him back, should be playing at a much higher level

That's a hell of an understatement.

I don't care if he's guaranteed a 100 goals a season, the club should stay well, well away.

That's a hell of an understatement.
I don't care if he's guaranteed a 100 goals a season, the club should stay well, well away.
Neither I nor any of my family will be back if David Goodwillie or anyone else found liable for a rape signs for the club. Not that I think it's likely to be true.

Thank f**k for Alloa, instead of rejoicing the re-signing of Shankland, we might be contemplating a side with Goodwillie in it, I'm quite sure Raith aren't that desperate but it will make the signing of a mediocre forward feel a wee bit better when it happens.

Edited by ayrmad

Thank f**k for Alloa, instead of rejoicing the re-signing of Shankland, we might be contemplating a side with Goodwillie in it, I'm quite sure Raith aren't that desperate but it will make the signing of a mediocre forward feel a wee bit better when it happens.

Has Jobbie McCall got principles? Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Goodwillie ended up at Ayr United.