The New Raith Rovers Thread

On 18/01/2018 at 08:23, JinglinGeordie said:

Saw Zanatta in the gym changing rooms last night so obviously asked him if he's coming back, whilst he was drying himself. I can confirm he's got absolutely no tan from Spain and I don't think he's coming back.

^ Too busy looking at the Canadian meat and veg to read the signs^

I think that 2 points in 3 games and real lack of cutting edge justifies the delight in Dario's return. Add to that he was bang in form for the 3/4 games prior scoring, assiting and involved in a winning run. 

He actually got game time for Hearts and scored for them in the league so should be full of beans. Don't see how anyone can not be anything other than very pleased with this news.

Good news about him returning, but craig levien has really diddled us here. The guy gets taken back to hearts 3 days before our most important game of the season, then pumped back to us 2 weeks later.
Heard that levien spent a lot of his time away from hearts in the bookies. So if he has had a punt on ayr winning the league and tried to help with that, it wouldnt surprise me.

Good news about him returning, but craig levien has really diddled us here. The guy gets taken back to hearts 3 days before our most important game of the season, then pumped back to us 2 weeks later.
Heard that levien spent a lot of his time away from hearts in the bookies. So if he has had a punt on ayr winning the league and tried to help with that, it wouldnt surprise me.

Hahaha what a fucking minter

35 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Ye read that in the Record,aye, or mibbees the Sun?

If we get the confident Zannatta of the last few weeks, and considering he managed a goal for Hearts during his 20 minutes back there we hopefully will, then this can only be good news for us.
The last two games have shown us to be in dire need of all the creative forces we can muster.

10 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Ex Rovers Mitch Megginson and Paul Mckanus starring for Cove v Formartine tonight.

Quite fancy a nostalgia boo.

:lol: McManus.  Always did find it funny how he ditched us after a technicality in his contract to sign for East Fife. He was like a shite Graeme Weir, who we replaced him with. In 3 seasons time, we'd won a league, and were playing in a Scottish Cup semi final.