The New Raith Rovers Thread

On 1/22/2018 at 21:40, rw89 said:

I've already contacted McGregor Solicitors regarding my impending lawsuit as Steakngravy comes in to act on the case of defamation against Zico, who definitely isn't steakngravy. They have advised me not to make further comment at this time. 

On 1/22/2018 at 22:21, Hank Scorpio said:

I am really confused. I thought steakngravy was zicoromaines? I assumed the poster on here called zicoromaines was a piss take pretending to be steakngravy, who is zicoromaines? Has he just binned the steakngravy routine and accepted his fate?

Edit: I am also a big fan of this Simpsons related turn of events. Please continue.

You are all sad pathetic little men with small willies!

Steak has been in bed all week with a bad cold. The rumours about him getting his sister pregnant are untrue.

He told me to tell you he hates you all.

x

"Eric, the fans are raging on PnB again . They're fuming because  you're pointing the blame at them again, this time because Gary told the press we didn't get a fee for Bates"

"It is their fault! Cannae stand in the lad's way, eh? Why won't they fund the youth team so we can develop more players for their boyhood clubs?"

"What are we going to do about Gary? That's 12 games without a win now...and he's landed us in the shit with the Bates deal"

"Ah, Lockey...what's he like, eh?!  And the fans can't see his plan and want him out as well, the morons!"

"Eric, can you imagine a world where you didn't blame the fans for absolutely everything?"

Eric:

giphy.gif