The New Raith Rovers Thread

Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet the two experienced coaches who will manage the team this year, Darren Jackson and Gary Locke, the man who's Hearts team would've finished above Hibs, if it weren't for Hibs having more points..

Image result for buzz aldrin simpsons

Locke: Twelve comes right after eleventh!

Image result for buzz aldrin simpsons

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

These are class. Keep em' up. On that though, was there an issue between Yogi and Cuthbert I've not heard about?

After the Brechin game where we were relegated apparently Cuthbert was quite vocal towards Yogi taking his share of the blame for the relegation.

These are class. Keep em' up. On that though, was there an issue between Yogi and Cuthbert I've not heard about?

I doubt we’ll ever hear the proper story, but the rumour is that Cuthbert - on behalf of all the players - basically got Hughes telt and told him all the players hated him and, as the previous poster said, that he was equally as much to blame for the relegation. The players also voted Bobby Barr as their player of the year, a clear f**k you to Hughes who had refused to play him for much of his reign.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I doubt we’ll ever hear the proper story, but the rumour is that Cuthbert - on behalf of all the players - basically got Hughes telt and told him all the players hated him and, as the previous poster said, that he was equally as much to blame for the relegation. The players also voted Bobby Barr as their player of the year, a clear f**k you to Hughes who had refused to play him for much of his reign.

I think Shaughan said on one of the episodes of the Terrace podcas that apparently at the end of the playoff games, Hughes told the whole squad to pack their stuff and never to come back, only to get hauled out the room by Young who told him he was sacked. Young then had to tell everyone that they're not sacked and still under contract.

Heard about Cuthbert too though. The players still here have all been vocal about Hughes and his methods.  

Great stuff boays - Simpsons patter and some juicy Yogi gossip too.

With Scottish football being such a small pond I hope he's well and truly fecked it for himself after that shambles with you guys.

I'd love to believe that Cuthbert got him telt - KC used to play doon the Viccy Park at Bridge of Earn with my wee brother.