The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, zicoromaines said:

all these so called fans on here that are barely out of nappies thinking they know what's best for the club. I suggest you all shut up and support the team like I have done for over half a century

Computer-desktop-icon-trash-can.gif

Not sure but will Rovers not receive some cash no matter ? Bates is still under 23 so we will still recieve some compensation hopefully 5-10% but unfortunately for the Rovers it might only be between 5-10 grand instead of about 50-80  grand where other   clubs at our level have received in the past.

The disappointing thing for me was letting him go in the first place and recieving Thompson and Roberts as part of the deal, a deal which was sold by Drysdale as fantastic for the club however details were confidential aye right then! The Rovers support deserved to be told what we were getting in return i,e 10 grand and 2 players  wages being paid for a season for example .The only thing we shouldn’t be privy to is the wages being paid which I totally understand from the boards point of view however we are now in this position again as a club when the support are suspicious of the boards intentions at the time , the  type of deal that  was negotiated in the first place as it appears it suited Rangers more than us a team that were highly critical of us and our chairman at the time of there so called demise. 

Osei: “You’re Greig Spence”

Spence: “Yes”

Osei: “You play up front”

Spence: “Yes”

Osei: “I play up front”

Spence: “So?”

Osei: “Are you better than me?”

Spence: “Well, I’ve never met you but…yes

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault%20(3).jpg

Callachan: I'm sorry, isn't that …

Skacel: Yes, that's me, and the guy standing next to me is Didier Drogba …And this is when I was on a European tour with the Hearts… Oh! And here's a picture of me at Euro 2008.

Callachan: You? Went to Euro 2008? You?

Skacel: Sure. You've never been? Would you like to see my Scottish Cup medal?

Callachan: No! I wouldn't!

Dressing room post Brechin:

Bart Hughes: “it’s no ma fault yer aw Pish, ah said yez were guid honest laddies and that’s how ye repay me”
Homer Cuthbert: “WHY YOU LITTLE...”
AFE4319C-47CB-4314-8EBB-A32CA3072925.thumb.jpeg.524816ed83d419a9c841f965698e06a6.jpeg

OMG, I’ve just spat out my tea ya bass

I'm not biased at all but I think the Rovers supporters are the funniest group on here. 

Even the unintentional ones. 

Anyway... 

“David Bates has signed for Rangers .”

“Ooh, that’s bad.”

“They gave us a 4-pack of Brahma and a patronising pat on the head!”

“That’s good!”

“The Brahma is out of date.”

“That’s bad.”

“They've given us a player as compensation!”

“That’s good!”

“The player is Scott Roberts .”

“...”