The New Raith Rovers Thread

Not a harsh enough punishment in my opinion. One wee fucker threw coins and a lighter at Smith from behind the goals as well.

These cnuts deserve lifetime bans from all football grounds. They aren't Rovers fans.

They will only get lifetime bans, if folk shop them.

Did any of you try to shop the pars fans who were throwing coins at the rovers support ? One of my mates tried to and the arrogant polis cnut said to him "why dont you pick the coins up and get yourself a pint or give it to your bairn".My mates bairn was almost hit by a pound coin thrown from the pars end so i can guarantee if he had been hit then there would have been a riot.I dont condone coin throwing at all from rovers fans and the boy who was banned admits he was wrong,lost the plot and is sorry.But surely if its good enough to charge a raith fan for this then it should be the same for the pars fannies who were doing the same thing.

Good to see no Pars fans lowered themselves to launching objects at the Rovers support.

Fair play to the Rovers fans above for condeming their hooligan element.

You Sir are a complete tosser !!!

I know Ryan too as was with him that day and stuff was getting thrown from scum end as well as your stewards smashing a gate against an old guys leg then swearing at me, police came over and i said he's a professional and standing swearing at me , what did the police say " what you want me to do about it ! i just thank who ever the guys were down the front from stopping me knocking his c**t in to be fair , and I aint saying much else on here regarding coin/lightter situation but feel for ryan anyway only thing id be sorry for was not skelping one of your stewards / fans

Edited by Wild Rover

Oh dear.

You, sir, are very angry man and an awful liar.

Anything else you'd like to add? Maybe the Pars fans gang raped a litter of kittens?

No Pars fans were banned from attending football matches where as a Rovers fan was. The evidence speaks volumes.

Obviously you're not willing to condem your mate who thought it was bright to throw objects at rival fans. That speaks volumes about you. Knuckle dragging scum. Thank god the vast majority of Rovers fans aren't like you.

Oh dear.

You, sir, are very angry man and an awful liar.

Anything else you'd like to add? Maybe the Pars fans gang raped a litter of kittens?

No Pars fans were banned from attending football matches where as a Rovers fan was. The evidence speaks volumes.

Obviously you're not willing to condem your mate who thought it was bright to throw objects at rival fans. That speaks volumes about you. Knuckle dragging scum. Thank god the vast majority of Rovers fans aren't like you.

Awful Liar ..... Do explain ...... No pars fans were banned as obviously the police were too scared or scum themselves to do anything, I aint gonna Condem him cause tbh i saw with my own eyes coins and stuff landing in rovers end and yes few got thrown back, unluckily for the big man he got targeted and lifted. Volumes about me ... if im honest and it was allowed i would have been throwing knives at you lot but dont think thats allowed....

how about you toddle away to your SPL forum for the 10 months you got left it in pal , dont let the door hit your arse on the way out :)

Throwing knives? Very good. It isn't allowed? Really? Where did you study law to come to that conclusion?

Explain to me how it was unlucky that he was lifted for throwing objects at opposition supporters? It seems to me that he got exactly what he deserved.

You do realise it's only a game of football? You should seek help and probably fairly soon.

Edited by Jimmy85

Throwing knives? Very good. It isn't allowed? Really? Where did you study law to come to that conclusion?

Explain to me how it was unlucky that he was lifted for throwing objects at opposition supporters? It seems to me that he got exactly what he deserved.

You do realise it's only a game of football? You should seek help and probably fairly soon.

Studied Law at Court :-)

He was unlucky he got caught simple really lol !! ur scum bags got away with it , one of ours didnt , yes its only a game of football and your only a p***k who needs to f**k off out this forum as your starting to stink the place out .

Enjoy Getting Humped in SPL ,,,, COME ON YOU SAINTS !!

What is wrong with you people, get a grip, go take up knitting, croquet or go support Partick Thistle, real football crowds are obviously just too much for you to handle, bunch of moaning faced herberts.

As I said enjoy it while it lasts , should you not be in the relegation battle topic at this hour anyway instead of still hanging about in this forum ,

I bet my scumbag friend would knock you out for your cheek , hardman hiding behind his laptop !

Now away you go your starting to bore me with your pish !

END OF STORY

As I said enjoy it while it lasts , should you not be in the relegation battle topic at this hour anyway instead of still hanging about in this forum ,

I bet my scumbag friend would knock you out for your cheek , hardman hiding behind his laptop !

Now away you go your starting to bore me with your pish !

END OF STORY

Second hand Internet threats? Good stuff.

I think it's maybe time you sought help over your anger issues.

FFS man, Listen to you all, you did this, he did that, it's feckin pathetic. End of the day Ryan ain't exactly mr inconspicuous, especially when he spends three hours in the Lizzie before the match, Christ even a blindfolded Stevie Wonder could have picked him out of a darkened room. Whether coins were thrown at him or not he shouldn't have thrown stuff back, IMO he only has himself to blame & I know of a few others who are lucky not to be joining him in front of Sky Sports News on Saturdays for a while, fecking disgrace.

Darren you shouldn't let yourself get wound up like this. Jimmy knows that the pars fans down in that corner were mostly wee fannies who were throwing stuff too but I'm afraid you can be an easy target for wind-up's because you tend to bite.

What do Raith fans think of Kevin Smith and Mark Campbell both just signed for Queens.Campbell played last year at Palmy scored the winner i think good in the air but looks a bit slow to me.Smith i know nothing about is he any good.