The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just now, Stellaboz said:

A moment in PnB history, bigger than the breaking news of Ryan Stevenson to start in goals. I love the wee team sometimes.

:lol: Nah, Stevenson goals is wee team material turned up to 11. That was our worst moment last season, in our worst season since Anelka. 

19 minutes ago, Cannon Fodder said:

It was a similar reaction as when i watched the Sixth Sense for the first time: 'What?...eh?......HE'S BEEN DEAD THE WHOLE TIME!!'

Och, spoilers min! :P

Got to say I'm proud of Kirkcaldy's schooling that a 14 year old knows as much about Raith's history, has such a grasp on boardroom politics and has such talent for trolling. Chapeau!

2 hours ago, SuperHans said:

Hi everyone, it has been brought to my attention that my 14 year old son Martin has been using this football forum under this alias. Recently his moods have changed drastically and his mother and I have found out that it has been because of the astonishing criticism he has faced. While he was originally "having a laugh" on this forum, we have found that he felt it was important to stick to his guns and stand up for what he feels. As parents we are obviously concerned for his wellbeing and have warned him of the dangers of using these forums over the internet. However, reading back, a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you shot down someone who had a difference of opinion. He did see himself as a Raith Rovers supporter, but now feels let down by the people he thought were fellow fans. In particular, RW and Bambino, i hope you don't believe everything people write to you over the Internet. Maybe you also need some growing up as does my teenage son. Hopefully Martins learnt a lesson from this but as "ambassadors" of your football club, a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves for not listening or acknowledging another's opinion. Not everyone has to agree with what you say. You won't be hearing from SuperHans again but I will say well done to my son for sticking to his guns.

image.jpeg.b3ef8bec1d31f97fe36893b5ccff7b49.jpeg

1 hour ago, Wullie McNaught said:

What a horrible, cowardly twisted fucker you are SuperHans. You've been telt and your fragile ego has been smashed to f**k, so you come up with that bollocks as a way out? Never darken this forum again you absolute c**t of a man.

Well said Wullie ,  Hi  SuperHans . You tried to make a total fool  out of me . Im glad you have been exposed as a total , sick twisted sad lonely total c@nt . We  ALL know you will still be reading this ? so get to f**k and tell Martin ? LOL  to f**k off  2 .   p***k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shutup

Well said Wullie ,  Hi  SuperHans . You tried to make a total fool  out of me . Im glad you have been exposed as a total , sick twisted sad lonely total c@nt . We  ALL know you will still be reading this ? so get to f**k and tell Martin ? LOL  to f**k off  2 .   p***k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shutup

Oh Christ, maybe you should get an adult to start posting on your behalf too.