The New Raith Rovers Thread

I really like the kit. Always prefer it when the tops have a collar.

waiting for the first few games of the season where strong gusts of wind carry some of smaller supporters out the stand with their glider like collars

waiting for the first few games of the season where strong gusts of wind carry some of smaller supporters out the stand with their glider like collars

:lol:

Players literally flying down the wings.

I think I like the collared strips due to being able to replicate Cantona's famous celebration.

:lol:

Players literally flying down the wings.

I think I like the collared strips due to being able to replicate Cantona's famous celebration.

Bairdy will need to wear special weighted boots or will we use it as a tactic for him going for high balls? Well played McGlynn well played 8)

I do like the strip but like i said to Chris before its just the collar that kinda puts me off, think if it didnt have it then would look pretty smart, i dont mind the sponsor too much looks ok in the flesh

Bairdy will need to wear special weighted boots or will we use it as a tactic for him going for high balls? Well played McGlynn well played 8)

I do like the strip but like i said to Chris before its just the collar that kinda puts me off, think if it didnt have it then would look pretty smart, i dont mind the sponsor too much looks ok in the flesh

I don't mind the sponsor at all. My favourite strip since the 125 and I might even like it better than that.

I don't mind the sponsor at all. My favourite strip since the 125 and I might even like it better than that.

Thats just crazy talk man :blink:

Well if folk dont like the home because of the look of it i cant imagine they will be happy with the away :lol:

Here's hoping!

I like it too (Surprise, surprise) but it'll definitely split opinion.

Yeah isnt too bad to be honest, in aid of a good cause and something a bit different

When do the strips go on sale?

"The new home kit will be available to pre order from the ACA Sports website from this Thursday morning and will be available from the ACA Sports shop at 296-298 High Street, Kirkcaldy in early July."

regarding the sponsor and the rumours of a pink away kit, It would've worked better if you just had kittys on the home kit and Styx on the away, having green and pink on a navy blue kit is a bit bizarre. I'm lad we've stayed away from the massive collar designs that Puma are peddling this year though, we've already been there with this effort:

0,,10288~3755544,00.jpg