The New Raith Rovers Thread

There is now some info on the raith website about A re-recording of geordie munro all the profits going to the club and 2 charities.The charities are C.H.A.S [rachel house/robin house] and the CHILDRENS WARD AT FORTH PARK with the song ready for download [hopefully] on SUNDAY AUGUST 28th the day of this years ROCK THE ROVERS.

Aye! What team you playing for?

My mate asked me to play and asked if I had a Liverpool top to wear, however he didn't mention the team name.

Having said that, after looking at the tournament details on the Fife's Finest site i'll make the assumption that i'll be playing for the Scots Scousers :P.

My mate asked me to play and asked if I had a Liverpool top to wear, however he didn't mention the team name.

Having said that, after looking at the tournament details on the Fife's Finest site i'll make the assumption that i'll be playing for the Scots Scousers :P.

My team is Everton Rovers, shame we're not in your group or we could have had the Mersyside derby. Maybe best that we save it for the final anyway wink.gif

My team is Everton Rovers, shame we're not in your group or we could have had the Mersyside derby. Maybe best that we save it for the final anyway wink.gif

Yeah i was there when the draw was done in a wetherspoons in Woking from the Lucy Ednie cup, the groups are pretty good this year and its usually a high standard. I will counter this with my own unique football techinque commonally refered to as "shite" 8)

Yeah i was there when the draw was done in a wetherspoons in Woking from the Lucy Ednie cup, the groups are pretty good this year and its usually a high standard. I will counter this with my own unique football techinque commonally refered to as "shite" 8)

Think we're probably in the hardest group, would've been nice to get one of the Fife's Finest teams for an easy 3 points tongue.gif

Think we're probably in the hardest group, would've been nice to get one of the Fife's Finest teams for an easy 3 points tongue.gif

Noted :P

We dont even know our squads yet :lol:

I'd be happy with a few of these from hamill

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Q3G43pu1gVs

Doesn't score many goals, 1 goal from January this season, more a playmaker in midfield, can make a cutting pass, still debatable what he'll be like in the 1st Div though, he's yet to show how good he'll be in a central midfield at that level.

So the Rovers arranged a friendly at Links Park against Montrose, and as such, the Gods of Football have dictated that the Rovers will also go there for the First Round of the League Cup.

I'm delighted with the tie. Never been to Montrose and I'd grudge the time and money it'd take to watch a friendly. Should, and I stress should, mean progress to the next round for us too although I'm sure Montrose will make it difficult.

Should be a good day out!

So the Rovers arranged a friendly at Links Park against Montrose, and as such, the Gods of Football have dictated that the Rovers will also go there for the First Round of the League Cup.

Fine by me. I was going to go to the Montrose friendly because I cant be arsed going to Angus on consecutive days. I will now go to the Arbroath friendly and pay my first visit to Montrose in the cup game.

I have no doubt that Tadé could do a job in the SPL for someone.

St Johnstone would be shooting themselves in the foot though, they desperately need a goalscorer and that ain't gonna be Tadé.