The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Clearly, like many Rovers supporters, you are unable to read. We are not closing any stands, nor does the statement suggest we are going to.

Your fans are cretins who throw missiles at players and spit on female volunteers. No one here cares about your chairman's statement so f**k off. 

I'd be happy to help Rovers out if they need a back up goalie, if they are allowed an emergency goalkeeper for the play offs. I play in goals to a fairly high standard and as my teams season has finished up here I'm out of contract.

I've been waiting for a call for weeks. I heard you dived in front of a bus and it went under you, you'd fit in nicely

14 hours ago, RR #1 said:

Your fans are cretins who throw missiles at players and spit on female volunteers. No one here cares about your chairman's statement so f**k off. 

It was a Rovers fan that brought it up, you utter mentalist.

11 hours ago, miloman said:

You'll also notice if you look closely that I apologized for the misrepresentation ..

It wasn't 'slight'. Closing one small section due to rowdy fans is not close to "closing a stand".

8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It was a Rovers fan that brought it up, you utter mentalist.

It wasn't 'slight'. Closing one small section due to rowdy fans is not close to "closing a stand".

Sooo "Closing one small section due to rowdy fans is not close to "closing a stand"  

A partial closure is not "close" to closing a stand.

I think it is a bit close.  It's wee bit like saying "we're offering pennies in the pound" and that is  bit close to "paying off our creditors"

Sooo "Closing one small section due to rowdy fans is not close to "closing a stand"  
A partial closure is not "close" to closing a stand.
I think it is a bit close.  It's wee bit like saying "we're offering pennies in the pound" and that is  bit close to "paying off our creditors"

It's really not that close at all.

Who really cares what they do with that stand anyway? Totally irrelevant to Rovers.

Apart from being Fifers, I have nothing against Raith but I'm glad they're going down! Yogi is a complete and utter buffoon and it's about time his reputation is torn to shreds and never works in football again. This relegation should put at least a couple of nails in his career coffin hopefully. Sack him, Raith! Before it's too late! Next thing he'll be guiding you into the Junior leagues with his own brand of Barcelona styled passing football that is neither effective or easy on the eye dreamed up by him and John Collins using salt and pepper shaker players from some dirty old cafe. Send my regards to those pikeys in Stranraer next season, will you.

8)