The New Raith Rovers Thread

22 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Not much point staying in this league anyway......St Mirren have won it already.

It'll be between Saints and Dundee Utd for the title next year 8)

Has Scott Roberts been given the punt yet? Wasn't on the bench on Saturday. Are we assuming he was one of the players that were getting too big for their boots? Either way, I'm happy he hasn't featured.

Heard a rumour yesterday from a mate that Penksa had packed up and left where he was staying, the source can be about as reliable as a 1985 Lada but still just enough to get me worried.
Who needs a backup keeper in times like these...........oh.

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Be interesting if Brechin target your goalie constantly with some rough housing.

Would sum up this season really.

I still remember the days when the sub goalie was whoever fancied it from the 2 subs we were allowed on the bench.

I'd be happy to help Rovers out if they need a back up goalie, if they are allowed an emergency goalkeeper for the play offs. I play in goals to a fairly high standard and as my teams season has finished up here I'm out of contract.

I'm more than happy to Schumacher a Brechin player in the name of Raith Rovers' survival prospects. 

Credentials - good 7s 'keeper ten years ago and a bit of a clogger when played outfield. 

Edited by Michael W

1 hour ago, miloman said:

At least we're not resorting to closing stands as per DAFC Chairman's statement!!

I assume you refer to the section of the north-west which has been closed? No stand has been shut.