The New Raith Rovers Thread

Locke in the FFP.

Locke is also speaking to first team regulars from last season - Rory McKeown and Aidan Connolly among them - who are out of contract but have yet to re-sign.

“There’s maybe three from last year that we’d be keen to keep, but some of them might not want to stay, which is unfortunate,†he said.

Also, Darren Jackson on Raith TV.

Has McKeown signed up yet for next year? I know Houston was looking at him for a more physical defence this season but seems to have gone cold recently.

Looking at Rory McKeown for "a more physical defence"? The same Rory McKeown that went the entire 2014/15 season without a booking?

-3/10, abysmal attempt.

We are rumoured to be looking at Stefan Mclusky of Morton

Would that be the rumour started by the Morton fan on this very thread?

I'm not sure there is anything in it. He rejected a contract at Morton and so every similar size club gets linked with him. Morton fans are not that enamoured with him.

Good to hear talks are continuing with McKeown and Connolly, though I think we've all rather suspected both will move on. Would give the impression they have other offers currently on the table.