The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'm utterly objected to McHattie purely because he follows Locke around like a lost pup. I was hoping Locke show some imagination. Yeah, I know.. 

No real choice but to get behind the management team and the players. Hopefully some optimism will kick in with a few more signings and the first few friendlies.

I wouldn't be objected to Joel Thomas signing on again, to be honest. I thought he was terrific in his only start, against Rangers in the 3-3 (aside from the Falkirk game where he scored and subbed himself off after five minutes). No idea if we're interested, or if he is, but I'm sure he lives in Kirkcaldy.

I'm utterly objected to McHattie purely because he follows Locke around like a lost pup. I was hoping Locke show some imagination. Yeah, I know..

No real choice but to get behind the management team and the players. Hopefully some optimism will kick in with a few more signings and the first few friendlies.

I wouldn't be objected to Joel Thomas signing on again, to be honest. I thought he was terrific in his only start, against Rangers in the 3-3 (aside from the Falkirk game where he scored and subbed himself off after five minutes). No idea if we're interested, or if he is, but I'm sure he lives in Kirkcaldy.

Can you please stop using the word 'objected' so much. Thanks.

This. It's ironic fans will slaughter players for not being good enough during the season when they've been capable but it's complete taboo to get news of an appointment and you can't think 'surely there's better options'. I'm still to be unconvinced this is the right step. The board and Eric have made many fantastic decisions, and I felt they were brilliant taking on board the fan feedback about having fans being able to set up direct debits to a player fund (downloaded my standing order last night).

At the risk of the sounding like a "ahh pay yur wages type", having bought a season ticket the week before the playoffs and the situation is now completely different outlook. If people are unhappy they're entitled to their opinion. It might be negative pish to some, but for me it's important people pull through their views.

This post is even more ironic considering you have slaughtered some on here for their opinion on players,wanting Murray punted and so on

Did we not vote for an away kit? Or did I dream that?

As with all crowd-sourced ideas, it'll be horrible. Maroon and orange checks or something equally hideous.

Yep, there was a vote but I don't think they revealed the winning colours?

White tops dark blue shorts for the away kit, keep it classy.

Did we not vote for an away kit? Or did I dream that?

As with all crowd-sourced ideas, it'll be horrible. Maroon and orange checks or something equally hideous.

Yep, there was a vote but I don't think they revealed the winning colours?

White tops dark blue shorts for the away kit, keep it classy.

If I recall correctly, the RemembeR strip had a two year life span which is over, this to be replaced with the White with Red third strip.

The Blue strip has another year to run.

Welcome to the rovers darren and no matter who was in charge of the team next season it was gonna be difficult to replicate 4th place especially as all the teams will strengthen.As long as we finish above the townie c***s that would be a bonus. :thumsup2

Is there anyway to get a remember strip made up for you? I made the mistake of waiting on my girlfriend getting me it the past 2 seasons but she made the mistake of waiting till my size was sold out. Fwiw iv contemplated dumping her many times but it still doesn't solve my problem.

Is there anyway to get a remember strip made up for you? I made the mistake of waiting on my girlfriend getting me it the past 2 seasons but she made the mistake of waiting till my size was sold out. Fwiw iv contemplated dumping her many times but it still doesn't solve my problem.

Do you think she will RemembeR to get you the new top?