The New Raith Rovers Thread

Seriously, like many I am underwhelmed re Locke to be honest; mind you a lot of folk were less than enthusiastic this time last year re Ray, and who can forget the vitriol when Take signed a few years back?

You have my genuine and sincere pity.

He is a fucking charlatan and you'll have to endure eye bleedingly bad football probably played by the guts of the appalling Killie squad he 'built' that we will be jettisoning after our play off final.

The relegation play off final he is responsible for us being in.

Good luck. You'll need it.

You have my genuine and sincere pity.

He is a fucking charlatan and you'll have to endure eye bleedingly bad football probably played by the guts of the appalling Killie squad he 'built' that we will be jettisoning after our play off final.

The relegation play off final he is responsible for us being in.

Good luck. You'll need it.

post-31698-0-75688600-1463769879.jpg

There you go. Positive news already.

Bobby barr is about to signe his prer season deal. Mango has signed a two year deal until 2018 and young johnny court has signed a one year extension until the end of next season. At least the squad is not being broken up, and he is already in talks to add to the squad. What more can we all ask for pre season.

What more can we ask for? Seriously?!

I'm on the up slope of the change curve, with low expectations 6th would be a great season.

With that dick in charge I'll be delighted with 8th

With our current squad and a few key additions the playoffs should be the absolute minimum target.

See above.