The New Raith Rovers Thread

Odds on the start of the article on the official site starting with - "Raith Rovers Football Club are delighted to announce..."

They were never going to say "it is with deep regret that we name....."

It's the inevitable signing of duds like McHattie and that c**t Hammil that really irk me.

McHattie is decent. I work in Edinburgh and all the Hertz fans at my work wish he was still there. I would take him if McKeown is away.

Hammil on the other hand can get to f*ck

This wait for the press conference to start is like falling from a plane without a parachute. You know what the outcome is and there's f**k all you can do to stop it.

Yes I am actually comparing Locke's appointment to falling 10,000 feet from a plane to my death....that's how bad it got!

"Raith Rovers can today reveal that Gary Locke has been appointed as our new manager". That'll do.

They could pare it down a bit further. Would simply read: "Locke. Manager. Deal with it."

Edited by renton

This wait for the press conference to start is like falling from a plane without a parachute. You know what the outcome is and there's f**k all you can do to stop it.

Yes I am actually comparing Locke's appointment to falling 10,000 feet from a plane to my death....that's how bad it got!

you've not stopped moaning since his name was floating about, accept it and move on

Gary Locke FFS, I seriously hope not, what are the board thinking, massively backward step if true, even worse if he brings lee mcculloch and billy brown, dreadful appointment  

Edited by Wildrover

Gary Locke FFS, I seriously hope not, what are the board thinking, massively backward step if true, even worse if he brings lee mcculloch and billy brown, dreadful appointment  

Things: Done.

Places: Been.