The New Raith Rovers Thread

Tbh, I'll be voting with my feet and wouldn't be surprised if others did the same. You can almost here the "well we asked fans to come out and they didn't come to games". The board have spelled out their ambition. League one it is. There's nothing good that can come out of such a failure. I'd rather spend my time doing something productive.

Right, f**k it, it's happening. Let's try and put together a list of positives...

1. His complete and utter failures have at least been at a league above us.

2. His name lends itself better to songs, McKinnon was too long.

3. He's not Claude Anelka.

That's all I have. Feel free to try and add your own.

Edited by R.R.FC

We'll definitely need one now as Rory Mckeown will definitely not sign on for Gary Locke. Who you got for us?

Theres genuinely no point discussing left backs as he will be signing Kevin McHattie. No joking or anything, but its literally the first thing he ever does when he takes charge of a team.

Right, f**k it, it's happening. Let's try and put together a list of positives...

1. His complete and utter failures have at least been at a league about us.

That's all I have.

He's not Graham Rix.

Tbh, I'll be voting with my feet and wouldn't be surprised if others did the same. You can almost here the "well we asked fans to come out and they didn't come to games". The board have spelled out their ambition. League one it is. There's nothing good that can come out of such a failure. I'd rather spend my time doing something productive.

Pretty much this.

1. His complete and utter failures have at least been at a league about us.

That's all I have.

4. He's rhyming slang for cock?

5. There will be no more arguing on this thread now that all Rovers fans are united against him.

What have you done?

I mean on a night like this i know how bad it is to have everyone laughing at you but fucking hell that is something else. There was a thread on the killie forum and i've just been thinking about how he'll never get a managers job again and then this... THIS. What the hell raith?

His CV is absolutely fucking tremendous btw..

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/gary-locke-47a7443a

Some highlights

As a footballer I played for Hearts for over eight years and Bradford City in the English Premier League, and I have since held key coaching and managerial positions at both Hearts and Kilmarnock, where I am former manager.

Key Achievements at Hearts:

» Beat local rivals Hibs 1-0 in the club’s first home game of the season in 2013/14

» Would have finished above Hibs in 2013/14 despite a transfer embargo if not for the 15 point deduction

» Scored more goals than four other teams in the 2013/14 league despite the youth of the squad
» This included Inverness, who finished seven places higher in the league

Well at least Drysdale's comment of a reduced budget will definitely be true now. Him and the board have just signed it off as nobody will buy a season ticket or sponsor the team after this.

Imagine being a player having signed a 2 year deal?!?

Barr might just suddenly have a change of heart....

What have you done?

I mean on a night like this i know how bad it is to have everyone laughing at you but fucking hell that is something else. There was a thread on the killie forum and i've just been thinking about how he'll never get a managers job again and then this... THIS. What the hell raith?

At least if you come down you'll have the chance to hurl abuse at him next season.

When I wake up in the morning please let this all have been a nightmare :(