The New Raith Rovers Thread

Oh f**k you Rovers. F**k you. Never has the end of a season felt so miserable. It's all the worse because under McKinnon there was an outline of a better future.

Edited by renton

Given that Locke is the reason Kilmarnock are on the cusp of relegation, you can excuse the disbelief of many at this appointment. 

He might end up doing well, but I'd much rather a young manager whose stock is high than a manager with a 100% track record of failure. He's lost more than 50% of his games as a manager for goodness sake. 

At the end of the day we've got to give him a chance. Not my first choice but hey ho could be worse and be a fucker like Claude Anelka.

He wouldn't even qualify as a last choice. If you want entertaining football he's the last guy I'd go for, and he doesn't even come with the tag of winning ugly, cos he doesn't win that many games.

Okay, anyone want to have a go at guessing the key similarities the board see between Locke and McKinnon? I'm struggling.

They are both technically warm blooded mammals.

At the end of the day we don't make the decision. They got it correct with Ray so hopefully Gary Locke has learned from his mistakes and does well

Aye well he's had enough.