The New Raith Rovers Thread

On that note what sort of scouting system do we currently employ? Has it just been the case that it's left to management or do we have anyone in place to go out and scout potential signings for us?

I think it's purely down to the management team, I know for fact that they were made well aware of Austin before East Fife signed him but Ellis wasn't interested in going to look at him

Fash is a funny one, I've played against him a few times as well and he was a good player but never spectacular.

I actually thought Jordan was the better player. Fash was a sound guy though. Came to watch Leven play whenever he could.

Fash is a funny one, I've played against him a few times as well and he was a good player but never spectacular.

I certainly thought he was amusing when I saw EFFC 2 seasons ago as he was utter garbage.

Can only assume he must have improved 100 fold during last season.

When he fancied it he was awful to play against, could tear teams to shreds, did have his poor games. Or I had my good games either or :lol: