The New Raith Rovers Thread

Not particularly popular in Iverness as far as I gather.

Since he's been mentioned, we can now add "proud eh muh playursh" to the list of management clichés.

Not to mention "gid oanist laddies"!

Seriously though, doubt Hughes would go to Raith, I suspect his stock is a bit higher than mid-table Championship.

Not to mention "gid oanist laddies"!

Seriously though, doubt Hughes would go to Raith, I suspect his stock is a bit higher than mid-table Championship.

I concur

I was just asking and I was not take in the piss out of yours so they is no need to be so nasty but if u want to be that way

That's fine, Colin.

Please understand the guys on here, all of us, have no more idea of who it might than you have.

Like you we will find out in the near future.  

However, for what it is worth, I personally don't think it will be Naysmith.

I could still be proven wrong!! 

Enjoy Division 1 next season, Colin!!

Edited by Wee Sandy

Stirling Albion now saying their signing of Darren Petrie won't take place until his contract with Rovers expires at the end of the month.

Nobody can sign for anybody until the transfer window opens on 9th or 10th June anyway, regardless of what contract he's currently under.

In case any of you have been following the odds as closely as I have, then there's been some pretty dramatic movements over the last few hours.

Aitken was 1/3 this time yesterday, then out slightly to 1/2 by the evening. He was the same price this morning, but recently went to 4/6 where he is now. Darren Young is drifiting around the 6 and 7/4 mark, but the biggest change has been on Danny Lennon.

He was 8/1 last night. He was 8/1 this morning at about 11. He's now down to 2/1...Somebody must've put some dough on him, or something has happened or been heard. Now he's 11/10...

http://www.mcbookie.com/sports/en/football-specials/manager-specials/coupons/982100/126456098/712930700/0/0/PE/0/0/0/0/0

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

In case any of you have been following the odds as closely as I have, then there's been some pretty dramatic movements over the last few hours.

Aitken was 1/3 this time yesterday, then out slightly to 1/2 by the evening. He was the same price this morning, but recently went to 4/6 where he is now. Darren Young is drifiting around the 6 and 7/4 mark, but the biggest change has been on Danny Lennon.

He was 8/1 last night. He was 8/1 this morning at about 11. He's now down to 2/1...Somebody must've put some dough on him, or something has happened or been heard. Now he's 11/10...

http://www.mcbookie.com/sports/en/football-specials/manager-specials/coupons/982100/126456098/712930700/0/0/PE/0/0/0/0/0

There is nothing in all that mate. All those names are the names that have been mentioned as candidates in todays FFP. People have just stuck money on the ones they think will get it out of them. I don't think any of them will get the job though.

There is nothing in all that mate. All those names are the names that have been mentioned as candidates in todays FFP. People have just stuck money on the ones they think will get it out of them. I don't think any of them will get the job though.

Aye, and as soon as an ex glory era player's name is mentioned under wear is drenched and money lobbed on.