The New Raith Rovers Thread

A Queens fan on the Dumbarton thread saying they have been granted permission to speak to Aitken as well. Not sure if he's just getting a bit jealous of the attention Raith are getting over there and is just coming out with it like " aye well we've been granted permission too though".

:lol:

A queens fan jealous of the attention Raith are getting on a Dumbarton thread. Just read that again and imagine what kind of person they would need to be to become jealous of that.

A Queens fan on the Dumbarton thread saying they have been granted permission to speak to Aitken as well. Not sure if he's just getting a bit jealous of the attention Raith are getting over there and is just coming out with it like " aye well we've been granted permission too though".

:lol:

I think he's misread the story about Raith getting permission to speak to him. I've not seen any suggestion anywhere that we've either asked for or been granted permission to speak to Aitken. Which doesn't mean it's not true but Northfield isn't renowned for his accurate scoops.

I think he's misread the story about Raith getting permission to speak to him. I've not seen any suggestion anywhere that we've either asked for or been granted permission to speak to Aitken. Which doesn't mean it's not true but Northfield isn't renowned for his accurate scoops.

I believe that Northfield is talking out his arse.

Edited by The Moonster

Steve lives Renfrew area has a good job as a manager in Rolls Royce so going full time will have to pay him well

Cracken Manager would fit Raith well

Hi Wasps1,

I'm not sure if you've heard, but the titanic sank.  Horrible accident, nearly everyone dead.

Yours Sincerely

T. Moonster.

If the rumour mill is to be believed then Thursday is only when the other half of the interviews are being done.

That being the case a board meeting late Thursday or on Friday to decide on which one.

New manager and BoD/chairman to discuss small print contract details over the weekend and officially rolled out to the press (except for those cnuts at the Courier) on Monday so we can read all about his plans in the FFP on Thursday.

Or quite possibly none of the above.

The bit about the cnuts at the Courier is probably correct. The Press will get all the news and the Courier nothing at all.

ETA This time last year it took the board almost a month from the day they sacked Murray to the day they appointed McKinnon and it had to be done before contracts expired.

Edited by Beachbum