The New Raith Rovers Thread

I think McBookie have been checking this thread :lol: The odds have all changed.. Barry Smith has went from 4/1 yesterday to 14/1 today

Stevie Aitken 1/4

Gary Naismith 8/1

Stevie Crawford 8/1

Darren Young 8/1

The four guys that have been mentioned the most over the last few pages are now the four favourites. :lol:

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

I think McBookie have been checking this thread :lol: The odds have all changed.. Barry Smith has went from 4/1 yesterday to 14/1 today

Stevie Aitken 1/4

Gary Naismith 8/1

Stevie Crawford 8/1

Darren Young 8/1

The four guys that have been mentioned the most over the last few pages are now the four favourites. :lol:

Is this our chance to try and get short odds on someone even more ridiculous than Claude Anelka...

Getting interesting at last.

I still don't think it'll be Naismith as apparently he didn't impress them last time out, so much so I'd seriously doubt he will even be interviewed.

If the bookies list is what's gonna happen then TBH I'm not too impressed.

If however like last year they are completely wrong then we may get another Ray McKinnon.

Still hoping (if forlornly) for a man of Stuart McCall's calibre and experience but failing that I'd like to see Jack Ross, Stevie Aitken or a punt on Cleland.

Aye been keeping an eye on their results the last few weeks as well... Was quite gutted to see Sunderland start winning. Who was the third team that we now have a connection with? Norwich, Leicester and? Was it Sheffield Wednesday or was it Sheffield United?

I think it is Burnley with the Gordon Brown link ?

Folk being flabbergasted at the possibility of McBookie checking this thread. Of course he's checking it.

Right.  Let's test it.

Mr. McBookie - Jackie McNamara is not on your (long) list of possibilities.

He's shat the bed down at York City and got them relegated to the National League.

Looking for a gig back up the road.  Family couldn't settle, etc.

How about it?

NAYSMITH.

Why have simpletons started called him Naismith?

You are quite right Nelly.

Henceforth I shall call him Jose.

As in Nayway Jose.

Lady Smith Black Mambazo would be a better option than Naysmith, in fact Anysmith would be better than Naismith at all.

Right. Let's test it.

Mr. McBookie - Jackie McNamara is not on your (long) list of possibilities.

He's shat the bed down at York City and got them relegated to the National League.

Looking for a gig back up the road. Family couldn't settle, etc.

How about it?

I managed to get Trevor Sinclair into The Sun this time last year so it's not outwith the realms of possibility that bookies check up on forums etc.