The New Raith Rovers Thread

I think given a combination of McKeown talking in the papers about having been offered a deal around a month ago and McKinnon saying 'maybe one more to come' before Cuthbert signed on points to McKeown at the very least keeping his options open with regards to moving on, and worst case scenario having already signed somewhere else.

Who would've thought we'd be so disappointed about that in January 2015?

V good news. Love the Witch to bits but Cat has been superb this season. I might be so bold as to say I've not missed McGurn - a measure of Cuthberts performances. Now Barr and McKeown will preserve that defence, so them next, followed by Connolly and then a season loan for Hardie, if you please.

Already dreading the Witch's last game if, as someone said, that's the Falkirk game. Tears and snotters etc.

Edited by Brashy's Boots

Can't be a bad thing if mcgurn still under contract as I'm sure he can go out on loan again and be recalled if something happened to cat. Rather him than having to find an other back up.

I can't see more signing news until we know who is in the league as if hibs and Dundee United are here it will mean a bigger budget and also we might even not be in this league.

Think most the players have signed up as they are enjoying playing together.

The witch isn't fit.

It was posted elsewhere that it'd be this week at the earliest before he'd be fit enough to even warm the bench.

Sad to see the way its working out for DMcG as I still think he's the best keeper on our books but its Rays choice, it gives Laidlaw another 2 years to improve, I think he (RL) has the potential to be very good for us.

The witch isn't fit.

It was posted elsewhere that it'd be this week at the earliest before he'd be fit enough to even warm the bench.

Sad to see the way its working out for DMcG as I still think he's the best keeper on our books but its Rays choice, it gives Laidlaw another 2 years to improve, I think he (RL) has the potential to be very good for us.

Rinse you mouth out, the Witch is fitter than he's ever been, so much so he will be considered for the bench soon.